• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Novak Djokovic

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 99
  • Views: Views 5,678
Niigata Jack said:
monmouth said:
ScoMo is an utter arsehole. Think Johnson with a side plate of religious mania. Djokovic is a bigger arsehole.

I'm sure I read that he flew to Spain after testing positive for Covid, went and picked up an award also after testing positive, he must be related to Bungling Bonking Boris somewhere along the line :x

Are you sure he didn't go to Spain to get his eyes tested to see if he was OK to go back home?

karnataka said:
Niigata Jack said:
I'm sure I read that he flew to Spain after testing positive for Covid, went and picked up an award also after testing positive, he must be related to Bungling Bonking Boris somewhere along the line :x

Are you sure he didn't go to Spain to get his eyes tested to see if he was OK to go back home?

You may be right :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
All over. Djokovic to be deported. What a mess. No winners here.

Well except for Medvedev and Zverev.

JackFish said:
exiledclaseboy said:
All over. Djokovic to be deported. What a mess. No winners here.

Well except for Medvedev and Zverev.

Indeed. Djokovic’s half of the draw is wide open and the entire men’s draw is now a bit lopsided.

Would be an ever bigger disaster for Novak if Nadal was to win it now, doubt he will though , zverev has a big chance , I'm going for outsiders shapovalov and sinner

Nadal is right. No need for this circus at all if the prick had had a little prick.

Best_loser said:
Would be an ever bigger disaster for Novak if Nadal was to win it now, doubt he will though , zverev has a big chance , I'm going for outsiders shapovalov and sinner

Zverev is out , beaten by shapovalov

Best_loser said:
Best_loser said:

Zverev is out , beaten by shapovalov

That's easy for you to say.

Nadal is looking ominous. Didn’t expect him to challenge with all his injury issues and his age but here he is in the last eight. I don’t think he’s dropped a set yet although the first set tie break against Mannarino was pretty epic.

sainthelens said:
Best_loser said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IEMLvgRcdd8

:lol:

He is a bit of a knob, but he'll batter Nadal in the final.

The Russian is fav on form but if he is even slightly below par on Sunday Nadal can beat him, Nadal said after his match that he wasn't bothered about the GOAT race , of course he is

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back