• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

NSR: Sean Dyche

westside said:
MajorR said:
Next season in the Championship will be tough, it’s looking like Burnley, Watford and Norwich who are all used to bouncing straight back up.

And Cardiff are signing Bale

And Ramsey

And Neymar.

Dyche’s dour brand of survival football has kept Burnley in the PL for way too long. He has exceeded expectations at Burnley but they add nothing to the PL. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him take over at Millwall.

EagleEye said:
Dyche’s dour brand of survival football has kept Burnley in the PL for way too long. He has exceeded expectations at Burnley but they add nothing to the PL. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him take over at Millwall.

I think he's done a remarkable job with their budget and it is this that has dictated their style of play to a considerable degree. They could never afford technically excellent players so had to produce a more pragmatic style based around the type of players they could afford. I wouldn't be too happy watching it week in week out but I've got respect for what he's achieved. Time just ran out which it was always going to do at some point.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back