• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Oasis back together!

Long story.

Tried to refuse giving a refund on tickets that for a gig which was rescheduled due to covid. We couldn't make the new dates and he made all the excuses under the sun not to give us our money back.

I had enough one day and confronted him the shop.
Many years ago, I had a problem with him. My young son bought me a cd for Xmas - which I already had.
No probs,we'll go down and exchange it for something else.

My son asked him for an exchange - same price.
"NO," he said, "No exchanges or refunds" and my young son burst into tears, in frustration.

I told him to wait by the door, and walked up to the cvnt , and said very quietly, "If you upset my son again, I'll shove this cd, so far up your fvcking arse, you'll be singing 24 hours a day"

He looked up at me, and said, "This is a one off", and went and got the new cd" 😂

Many years ago, I had a problem with him. My young son bought me a cd for Xmas - which I already had.
No probs,we'll go down and exchange it for something else.

My son asked him for an exchange - same price.
"NO," he said, "No exchanges or refunds" and my young son burst into tears, in frustration.

I told him to wait by the door, and walked up to the cvnt , and said very quietly, "If you upset my son again, I'll shove this cd, so far up your fvcking arse, you'll be singing 24 hours a day"

He looked up at me, and said, "This is a one off", and went and got the new cd" 😂
He's certainly a piece of work. I have no idea how he is still open.

Went out with a sparkies daughter when I was younger, she's electric.

Sheridan Smith has announced she will star in a new ITV drama called SO SALLY CAN WAIT about an Oasis fan who struggles to get tour tickets even though she queued on Ticketmaster for nine hours

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back