• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Oasis back together!

lol

Many will make the obvious suggestion (and are) that this is NOT about 'the art', musical creativity, setting the record straight (Johnny Rotten made that excuse) or the fans, but more about charging the fans extortionate prices for tickets and stadium merchandise from two brothers that have put (genuine or contrived?) bitter sibling hatred and rivalry aside to do so.

However there is on show obvious astute thinking, along with superb streetwise business acumen by deliberately letting all those years pass by, so to take advantage by means of pouncing upon a most magnificent money making opportunity with exact timing. "Now or never" hey?

Then there was Johnny Rotten along with fellow Sex Pistols who reformed so that Johnny could charge a kings ransom to sing 'Anarchy In The U.K' with an (never sounded like that in 1976) evolved and bizarre hybrid high pitched vibrato vocal style that sounded more like Larry The Lamb doing a Dame Edna Everage impression.

Take the money and run I say! LOL indeed!

Many will make the obvious suggestion (and are) that this is NOT about 'the art', musical creativity, setting the record straight (Johnny Rotten made that excuse) or the fans, but more about charging the fans extortionate prices for tickets and stadium merchandise from two brothers that have put (genuine or contrived?) bitter sibling hatred and rivalry aside to do so.

However there is on show obvious astute thinking, along with superb streetwise business acumen by deliberately letting all those years pass by, so to take advantage by means of pouncing upon a most magnificent money making opportunity with exact timing. "Now or never" hey?

Then there was Johnny Rotten along with fellow Sex Pistols who reformed so that Johnny could charge a kings ransom to sing 'Anarchy In The U.K' with an (never sounded like that in 1976) evolved and bizarre hybrid high pitched vibrato vocal style that sounded more like Larry The Lamb doing a Dame Edna Everage impression.

Take the money and run I say! LOL indeed!
Or Noel is skint after his divorce

No success in the pre ballot. What about you, Smurph and Itchy?

Hey Smurph, are you awake?

Ticketmaster are serving up a right shitfest.

Fuk it, I’m at the point of giving up. In this world of modern tech I find it impossible to believe that Ticketmaster cannot provide a solution for high volume simultaneous sales.

For everyone out there with tickets, have an absolute blast.

Fuk it, I’m at the point of giving up. In this world of modern tech I find it impossible to believe that Ticketmaster cannot provide a solution for high volume simultaneous sales.

For everyone out there with tickets, have an absolute blast.
Ridiculous them along with the other websites haven't prepared their servers for this.

Ridiculous them along with the other websites haven't prepared their servers for this.
I get the need for load balancing and forcing people into queues, but then that needs to work and not boot folk back to the start.

I get the need for load balancing and forcing people into queues, but then that needs to work and not boot folk back to the start.
Can't even log in via iPad and iPhone and that was not long after 8am.

It's mad to think this is their bread and butter though. One job, they had one job 😂

Can't even log in via iPad and iPhone and that was not long after 8am.

It's mad to think this is their bread and butter though. One job, they had one job 😂
Live pictures from the Ticketmaster server room.

Attachments

• F71365F3-491B-4D77-BB0A-11629EC2317E.jpeg
    F71365F3-491B-4D77-BB0A-11629EC2317E.jpeg
    205.7 KB · Views: 3
My nephew is in the queue. He’s got two little kids and a wife who had planned a day out in the sun today. He’s refusing to move. He may get tickets but the divorce will come with it. 🤣

My nephew is in the queue. He’s got two little kids and a wife who had planned a day out in the sun today. He’s refusing to move. He may get tickets but the divorce will come with it. 🤣
Tell him to stay strong. He must not cave in 😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back