• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Obafemi absence is more about what wasn’t said rather than what was

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
Michael Obafemi’s move from Southampton in the summer was meant to be a new start for the striker and, on the face of the move itself, it felt like a good move from the Swans perspective as they added someone to their squad who was capable of scoring goals. But it has been a very […]

Read more

swansnews said:
Michael Obafemi’s move from Southampton in the summer was meant to be a new start for the striker and, on the face of the move itself, it felt like a good move from the Swans perspective as they added someone to their squad who was capable of scoring goals. But it has been a very […]

Read more

It does read as a very polite chosen statement. We are nearly 4 months into the season and there does seem to be a lack of improvement in his attitude to the game. During his brief time on the pitch he imo plays his game and not what's required for the team. The recurring statements puts a big question mark on him making the most of his career.

This is a side show at the moment.

Praise Cullen if anything for grafting.

Meanwhile we are up to 9th.

Who'd have thunk that 6 or 7 weeks ago?

I kinda wonder how players like Trundle or Scotland would have done under RM. Neither of them had a reputation for workrate but came up with moments of genius.

It seems like Cullen is getting the nod at the moment just on the basis of being a good trainer, whilst Whittaker remains our joint third highest scorer with very little game time.

It's about the only question mark I have about the way RM is doing things at the moment. It's possible that he's trying to make a point but it's perhaps not the way I'd go about it.

Dr. Winston said:
I kinda wonder how players like Trundle or Scotland would have done under RM. Neither of them had a reputation for workrate but came up with moments of genius.

It seems like Cullen is getting the nod at the moment just on the basis of being a good trainer, whilst Whittaker remains our joint third highest scorer with very little game time.

It's about the only question mark I have about the way RM is doing things at the moment. It's possible that he's trying to make a point but it's perhaps not the way I'd go about it.

Trundle pretty much confirmed on commentary he wouldn't have liked playing in the system we are now. He loves a long ball does our Lee.

If there's no improvement soon I think he'll be sold or put out on loan in January. If there are takers of course.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back