• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Oh dear, Cardiff winning

• Thread starter ABSwan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 1,188

ABSwan

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Ollie Tanner. How bad were we to allow Bristol City a draw?

Fantastic finish. Not one of our players would have dreamt of doing that. It would have been back with Vig.

They like a game against brizzle in fairness

Still shite tho

Cardiff should be 3-4 up. El Ghazi missed a sitter 1st half as well

Only 5 points below us if they win despite all the flannel from some...

They’ve looked exceptional in the second half so far
They have. And on this showing they certainly won't go down.

Some have been celebrating their relegation for weeks

They have. And on this showing they certainly won't go down.

Some have been celebrating their relegation for weeks
Presumably aimed at me.

Not sure it's wholly unreasonable to suggest they'd go down when they had one point and one goal from 7(?) games, and played atrociously in the four games that I watched of them.

No doubt their lot will be creaming over the play offs now if they win.

Brizzle aren't great and they beat an equally atrocious milwall side last week from a corner. Perhaps they shouldn't get too excited yet

Presumably aimed at me.

Not sure it's wholly unreasonable to suggest they'd go down when they had one point and one goal from 7(?) games, and played atrociously in the four games that I watched of them.

Brizzle aren't great and they beat an equally atrocious milwall side last week from a corner. Perhaps they shouldn't get too excited yet
Not just aimed at you. There's an obsession at their demise and it makes us all look rather silly when they use their usual get out of jail card.

Us and them are both very average teams as proved in the draw down here. And as you say Bristol City are atrocious yet got a draw quite comfortably down here and arguably could have won.

Sorry I meant milwall were atrocious.

It's what rivalry does, the same way they were ecstatic last season when they finished above us for the first time in god knows how long

Presumably aimed at me.

I don't like them either, but they are giving Bristol a football lesson, and that Colwill's playing out of his skin. Brizzle might not be great, but that doesn't say much for us, does it?

Not just aimed at you. There's an obsession at their demise and it makes us all look rather silly when they use their usual get out of jail card.

Us and them are both very average teams as proved in the draw down here. And as you say Bristol City are atrocious yet got a draw quite comfortably down here and arguably could have won.
In fairness, we are not very good, probably not much between us, Cardiff and BC ...

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back