• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

On the eve.. how we feeling?

Always a little nervous about this game and far too much confidence about for me.
I think we have done so well in the past due to our modesty, understanding and respect to the biggest club match in Wales.
No predictions but as said above.....aslong as we don't lose.

Got to say, I’m feeling really confident for tomorrow, more so than any previous derbies of recent times. The squad has got good depth to it now, so can’t see anything other than a Swans win.
Will say what i always say, that they are long long overdue for a result down here in front of their own fans. And hope that as usual, I am wrong and the result is as it has been for a while, a win for the Super swans.

Play the game and not the occasion. Everything can go out of the window in these types of games.

All about who wants it more. I just hope it is us.

I’ve never been so relaxed going into a derby… that can’t be a good sign

There is literally nothing funnier in sport than watching em with heads hung low after a mauling. Load of us starting early...cannot fckn wait. Hope Ramsay has his ear plugs fitted.

Keep our heads and play high tempo we have enough to open them up

Its been a hell of a run since the 2008(?) league cup game when Jordi Gomez scored the free kick. We hadn't played them in ages before that. Its going to end at some point. Sure we have lost a game here and there but since that game it has been almost total domination. In vernacular of that time, we have pwnd them.

Last edited:
Its been a hell of a run since the 2008(?) league cup game when Jordi Gomez scored the free kick. We hadn't played them in ages before that. Its going to end at some point. Sure we have lost a game here and there but since that game it has been almost total domination. In vernacular of that time, we have pwnd them.
I remember that game.... we had not played them in years... cold night... fella sitting next to me turned up in a pair of yellow speedos and swimming goggles... pair of armbands too

Swim Away for 90 mins :D:D

Too much confidence around methinks. Better to be underdog
I don’t think we’ve been the underdog in a game against them, home or away, since the Emnes game of 2010/11, even when they’ve won.

A draw would be ok today. As JB said, just don’t lose.

I’ve never been so relaxed going into a derby… that can’t be a good sign
We were overwhelmingly nailed on in the Cooper Covid game and totally horsed it up. They got the early goal and we never really looked like breaking them down. Ok, there was no crowd factor to shit them up, but we were a miles better team than them on paper then. I’d rather us feel we have to win, not going to win, or the edge might go from crowd and team.

Final word from me on this. Is there enough in them to overcome the hatred they feel towards em when they come here? No.
Are their full backs equipped to deal with Ronnie/Korean? No.
Are they really that good to turn it on after the mauling of a start they've had ? No.
Could go on.
They fckn hate coming here, today won't be any different.
Time for beers. Enjoy the day ladies.

A low scoring match with us to win 1 - 0 in the last 10 minutes.

Can anyone recommend a London pub to watch this?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back