• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ospreys about to fly off?...

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Back to St Helens.

Probably for the best, they can play in front of a mostly full house every week :lol: :lol:

https://twitter.com/ITVWales/status/1667188729457278979?t=3nHcvZ0xOFCO0i4ThwVmdA&s=19

You laugh at it but that's an income stream lost that the football club will probably have to fill in terms of stadium maintenance etc

Allergic2Hoof said:
You laugh at it but that's an income stream lost that the football club will probably have to fill in terms of stadium maintenance etc

Income stream :lol:
Might as well let the Malsters share the ground :lol:

Allergic2Hoof said:

I agree, but I think it could work out better for the Ospreys, they'll have their own designated Stadia, which will put them on par with the three other regions.

But there's nothing wrong with them playing at the Liberty, it was fine once they sorted the pitch out by employing a groundsman who could cope with keeping the two sports happy.

That'd be a very convenient trip for yours truly.

If I could give the merest toss about them.

Not going to happen is it? St Helens is in no state for it and nobody has any money. They’ll surely stay at the Lib in front of diminishing crowds as WRU finishes off Welsh rugby.

monmouth said:
Not going to happen is it? St Helens is in no state for it and nobody has any money. They’ll surely stay at the Lib in front of diminishing crowds as WRU finishes off Welsh rugby.

The council are going to spend 50 quid to bring the changing rooms up to standard apparently, so it's ta-ra Ospreys 👋👋

It was a great site seeing St Helens with a crowd in it last week and, while I don't like a revenue stream lost, I would love to see the Ospreys move there. Not sure how it would go down with the Neath Osprey contingent though.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back