• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our home record

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
2023/24 at the Swansea.com Stadiim

P 15
W 4
D 5
L 6
F 17
A 19
Pts 17

And people wonder why fans are staying away

It's felt worse than that too! Those rather spawny wins against Preston and Narch make it look better than it could have been. Only the win against a terrible Sheff W has looked in any way convincing.

With 48 goals conceded in total that means we've conceded 30 in 15 away games

Crikey

Never mind, there are still the deluded who think that we are playing well in patches and we'll be OK.
There'll be no points collected in next 3 games, we are sleep walking to the drop...not a problem tho as plenty here think we are doing OK.

It was about 16.5k yesterday, but Plymouth brought 2200. The remaining 14.3k includes ST sales and there were a fair percentage who stayed away yesterday. Huge areas of empty seats in SW and SE upper corners.
After 92 miles of motorway each way yesterday, most of it in the pissing rain, I often wonder why I go to so many games but I know it's because I get to see my brother and his eldest every time which always makes it worthwhile. I just wonder how much longer I can tolerate that journey though especially if we get relegated at some time in the next 2-3 years, which isn't out of the question while we have these owners.

After 92 miles of motorway each way yesterday, most of it in the pissing rain, I often wonder why I go to so many games but I know it's because I get to see my brother and his eldest every time which always makes it worthwhile. I just wonder how much longer I can tolerate that journey though especially if we get relegated at some time in the next 2-3 years, which isn't out of the question while we have these owners.
It’s a good effort, D. Fair play to you.

Reactions: K23
It was about 16.5k yesterday, but Plymouth brought 2200. The remaining 14.3k includes ST sales and there were a fair percentage who stayed away yesterday. Huge areas of empty seats in SW and SE upper corners.
It was 16.9k yesterday and given the rugby was on i was pleasantly surprised with the crowd. Funny how people see things differently 😅

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back