• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our Prince and Princess tonight

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 1,312
Jack2jack said:
Why do folk get so hot under the collar regarding the monarchy. Jesus wept there are far pressing issues to address.
They dont pay taxes, they are leeches, yada, yada yada. Yeah but, yeah but. Who cares, F.O. is it.

You're right, there are more pressing issues. If you'd like to give us a list, in order, we can discuss them from the top down. This thread, however, IS about the royals, so I suggest with respect that if you don't like it, you feck off.

Pegojack said:
Income tax is not synonymous with working, certainly not in the case of royal spongers, it is a tax on income from all sources, of which royal spongers have many and varied.

Most of that comes under capital gains tax.
Of course, they probably inherited enormous sums from their late grandmother which, unlike the rest of us, isn't subject to inheritance tax.

Pegojack said:
You're right, there are more pressing issues. If you'd like to give us a list, in order, we can discuss them from the top down. This thread, however, IS about the royals, so I suggest with respect that if you don't like it, you feck off.
No, I'm not fookin off any where.
I just find it incredible that with all that's going on in this country and abroad, all folk can moan about is our Monarchy. That simple really. Oh and if you need a list of world problems take a look at the news or have go on any search engine, Google is quite good, then you come back to me, and tell me what you think it's that important. TTFN. I'll be around all evening, no footy tonight see. 😉👍

Jack2jack said:
I just find it incredible that with all that's going on in this country and abroad, all folk can moan about is our Monarchy. That simple really. Oh and if you need a list of world problems take a look at the news or have go on any search engine, Google is quite good, then you come back to me, and tell me what you think it's that important. TTFN. I'll be around all evening, no footy tonight see. 😉👍

I agree,you tell him. :lol:

Jack2jack said:

I think you're missing the point. This thread is about the royals. No-,one's saying there aren't more important topics that could be discussed. There's a thread on here about Tipping Point. Perhaps we shouldn't be discussing that because there are more important issues to discuss. Or are you the final arbiter of what we can and can't discuss on here? If that's the case, please enlighten us.

Darran said:
I agree,you tell him. :lol:
Innit, it just pisses me of that folk can expend so much energy, when there are far more pressing matters to attend to. Maybe they feel a bit daft and suddenly realise they've whinged about something insignificant and have failed to see the bigger picture and what really matters in life. Who gives a shite about a few privilaged rich folk. Fvck my eyes.
Hope all good with you and the family.ATB. A.
Off to do the bloody dishes now.😂

J_B said:
Most of that comes under capital gains tax.
Of course, they probably inherited enormous sums from their late grandmother which, unlike the rest of us, isn't subject to inheritance tax.

You're right about their inheritances, JB, but I was wondering about unearned income from savings, investments, property, etc. I have to pay income tax on mine, I was just wondering if they are treated the same.

Jack2jack said:
Innit, it just pisses me of that folk can expend so much energy, when there are far more pressing matters to attend to. Maybe they feel a bit daft and suddenly realise they've whinged about something insignificant and have failed to see the bigger picture and what really matters in life. Who gives a shite about a few privilaged rich folk. Fvck my eyes.
Hope all good with you and the family.ATB. A.
Off to do the bloody dishes now.😂

You've worked yourself up into a proper self righteous sweat, haven't you? I'd give the washing up five minutes, you don't want to be heading down to Sainsburys tomorrow for new plates.

Pegojack said:
You've worked yourself up into a proper self righteous sweat, haven't you? I'd give the washing up five minutes, you don't want to be heading down to Sainsburys tomorrow for new plates.
No sweat over here, dishes safely done, with the aide of my lovely assistant. Self righteous, nah, nowhere near matey, unless we are long lost chums that is, and you have any clue who iam or what I'm about. Internet bollox innit. Enjoy your evening.😉👍

Jack2jack said:
No sweat over here, dishes safely done, with the aide of my lovely assistant. Self righteous, nah, nowhere near matey, unless we are long lost chums that is, and you have any clue who iam or what I'm about. Internet bollox innit. Enjoy your evening.😉👍

Same to you. Roll on France v England, we're all getting would up waiting 😁

Pegojack said:
Same to you. Roll on France v England, we're all getting would up waiting 😁
Nice one. I've just given my head a wobble. I think I've got World Cup withdrawal syndrome. Making do with FA cup on ITV 4. ATB. 🙂👍

Come the glorious day…
Both ends of the societal scale have dysfunctional families living off the public purse. One end is vilified while the other is worshipped (even though it protects a member that should be jailed for sexual deviance and costs us thousands of times more).

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back