• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Parc Tawe Parking

Jack2jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Just a heads up for you all, Parc Tawe has changed its allowance for free parking to 2 hours only.
Not sure when the latest changes came into operation, maybe this week.

Jack2jack said:
Just a heads up for you all, Parc Tawe has changed its allowance for free parking to 2 hours only.

Thats going to work well for those going to Odeon

PSumbler said:
Jack2jack said:

That's what I said Phil, but reading the sign, it would appear that it doesn't apply, tbh honest, the missus saw it on Facebook, so dont know all the details, just thought I'd make folk aware.....who reads signs! It wasn't advertised, apart from on the new signs of course.👍

Jack2jack said:
PSumbler said:
That's what I said Phil, but reading the sign, it would appear that it doesn't apply, tbh honest, the missus saw it on Facebook, so dont know all the details, just thought I'd make folk aware.....who reads signs! It wasn't advertised, apart from on the new signs of course.👍

Attachments

• 165BAB50-C5F1-48A5-9748-70F9D3380FB0.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 3,434
Darran said:
Jack2jack said:
Aye, that's the one Dar, like I said, who reads signs, it used to be 4 hours, must have been changed this week.
£100 fine, T**ts😡

Park in Swansea Council car parks £2 all day or £1 for 3 hours

We normally go see a film then go for food afterwards, oh well.

They just killed the businesses around there.

Bury-Swan said:
We normally go see a film then go for food afterwards, oh well.

They just killed the businesses around there.

I would think it will go back to normal after Christmas

The people who thought this up must be stupid as fuck. As businesses need help, they drop obstacles. Arseholes.

Ffs, read the article. As dar said, register your car reg in a parc tawe establishment and you get the full time.

Darran said:
Jack2jack said:

"£100 charge if parked in a parent and child bay and at least one occupant is not under 12 years old"

How does that work? fined if one or more occupants are over 12

I thought the legal age to drive a car was 17 in the UK

Sherpa said:

"£100 charge if parked in a parent and child bay and at least one occupant is not under 12 years old"

How does that work? fined if one or more occupants are over 12

I thought the legal age to drive a car was 17 in the UK

Unless I'm reading it wrong, it's saying that anyone found parking in a parent and child space without at least one child (classed as under 12) in the car will be fined.

BanosSwan said:
Ffs, read the article. As dar said, register your car reg in a parc tawe establishment and you get the full time.

what article?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back