• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Passport Office Strike ...

Muteswan said:
You are a lucky Jack, lucky_jack. 👍

Not really. I renewed mine last year at the time the press were howling over "6 weeks or more delays" it took 8 days from start to finish. Follow the instructions to the letter (ESPECIALLY if you take the photo yourself) and you wont have a back and forth trying to undo the mistakes that you made during the application.

I empathize with the situation regarding the Passport Office strike. It's undoubtedly frustrating when you need your passport urgently, and such strikes can cause significant delays. While it's essential to support the workers and their demands, it's also crucial to find ways to navigate these challenges.

In times like these, services like a fake ID analyzer can be a helpful resource. They play a significant role in ensuring the legitimacy of IDs, which is essential for security and verification purposes, especially when dealing with sensitive documents like passports.

BriceRandolph said:
I empathize with the situation regarding the Passport Office strike. It's undoubtedly frustrating when you need your passport urgently, and such strikes can cause significant delays. While it's essential to support the workers and their demands, it's also crucial to find ways to navigate these challenges.

In times like these, services like a fake ID analyzer can be a helpful resource. They play a significant role in ensuring the legitimacy of IDs, which is essential for security and verification purposes, especially when dealing with sensitive documents like passports.

Brice you are a either a bot or the most boring fker that ever posted on Planetswans. Either way you can farque off.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back