• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Password reset emails

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone actually received any of these? Been trying to work on it this morning, the site is sending them for certain but they seem to not arrive with most people.

I get mine but I set up a test account which doesnt receive it so trying to figure out where the blockages are

PSumbler said:
Has anyone actually received any of these? Been trying to work on it this morning, the site is sending them for certain but they seem to not arrive with most people.

I get mine but I set up a test account which doesnt receive it so trying to figure out where the blockages are

Nothing received my end. I even checked the junk folder in which I found the Trust e-mail of 5th July.

Cooperman said:
PSumbler said:

Nothing received my end. I even checked the junk folder in which I found the Trust e-mail of 5th July.

:mrgreen: - this is frustrating as I think they are being blocked somehow by the server here but I tried a rest of my password thus morning and the thing arrived almost as soon as I hit submit

Out of interest what email address is it (gmail, yahoo etc)

PSumbler said:

Should everyone get one? I’ve had nothing.

Muteswan said:
PSumbler said:

Should everyone get one? I’ve had nothing.

No, only if you have requested one :cool:

No reset email received so i had to create a new account on a different email so i think i have 2 accounts now !?

Tried to reset earlier but just rejected the process. The link on the home page allowed me to log in but it was the only way i could.

I've reset it twice, got the email both times. People probably not checking their spam folders.

Nothing,tried the link , couldnt log in, tried to contact admin,e mail wouldnt send,went to check e mails ,nothing, returned to board, already logged in,strange

Just had a pig of a job logging in, so followed the having issues logging in link, cleared the site cookies, from there,and now I'm in, don't know if it's a coincidence, but seems to be ok now👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back