• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pederson

Looks like we missing out on Gelhardt and Greenwood feom Leeds too - both exactly what we need.

Rumours that panzo in Cardiff to sign on loan for them so will miss that too

What the hell going on

eteb said:
Looks like we missing out on Gelhardt and Greenwood feom Leeds too - both exactly what we need.

What the hell going on
Forest owner is pally with the Cardiff manager so that one probably swayed that, and I don’t think Panzo was happening unless Wood was going.

No excuse with the other two tho especially with piroe sale

eteb said:
No excuse with the other two tho especially with piroe sale

Tough one, Davis was never going to pass up the opportunity to join Udinese over us, let’s see where we are tomorrow night, but we do need to replace Piroe somehow.

eteb said:

What the hell going on

Greenwood gone to Middlesboro on season long loan.

This time tomorrow we will know the true direction of the club and the ambition if any really exists with the owners. Again we could have a manager with an under strength squad in what is the toughest Championship in 6 seasons. I will hold judgement until tomorrow however we could well have one disgruntled gaffer by the weekend.

eteb said:

What the hell going on

Gelhardt, hasn't done anything out on loan, no better than Cullen.

And if Wood wasn't going, we weren't in for Panzo, who again I don't think is that good

My feeling about this one, due to the links being there for so long and the fact it hasn't been finalised until deadline day, is that he was a backup in case we failed to bring in someone better. His arrival means we have failed to find someone better. An underwhelming signing.

Jacket said:
My feeling about this one, due to the links being there for so long and the fact it hasn't been finalised until deadline day, is that he was a backup in case we failed to bring in someone better. His arrival means we have failed to find someone better. An underwhelming signing.

Agree with him being a few names down a list... However, he is at least experienced which is something we are crying out for, especially at the back.

It could be that he is our 'if Wood isn't sold' signing...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back