• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Penderyn whisky

dickythorpe

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
The new "Icons of Wales" bottle is out now.
It's called "Yma o hyd" and yes it's a football theme.
Limited edition.
If any of you collect this Icons of Wales range this is the 10th in a range of only 50 that they are planning on.
Many of the previous editions are now out of stock and are worth 10 times their original value.
For example the Bryn Terfel bottle is now worth £800-£1000 (full of course!)
I'm pretty sure the Dylan Thomas and That Try (Gareth Edwards) bottles will be sought after as well.
A mate in work buys rare whiskeys on online auctions and has quite a collection growing.
I think he sold a Penderyn for £400 last year when he only paid £40.

https://www.penderyn.wales/product/penderyn-yma-o-hyd/

I have a couple of the Swansea City Premier edition bottles.

dickythorpe said:
The new "Icons of Wales" bottle is out now.
It's called "Yma o hyd" and yes it's a football theme.
Limited edition.
If any of you collect this Icons of Wales range this is the 10th in a range of only 50 that they are planning on.
Many of the previous editions are now out of stock and are worth 10 times their original value.
For example the Bryn Terfel bottle is now worth £800-£1000 (full of course!)
I'm pretty sure the Dylan Thomas and That Try (Gareth Edwards) bottles will be sought after as well.
A mate in work buys rare whiskeys on online auctions and has quite a collection growing.
I think he sold a Penderyn for £400 last year when he only paid £40.

https://www.penderyn.wales/product/penderyn-yma-o-hyd/

I wouldn't bother popping up there Dicky the traffic is horrendous, :x

I normally get a bottle, or two, for Christmas, they tend not to last long enough for me to sell them on.

We went once and found it to be cheaper in the supermarkets.

The Mrs insisted she bought her dad Talisker whiskey from the distillery although I told her it was cheaper in Tesco.
"But we get a bag here"

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back