• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Perch

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Horrible cunt of a bloke. Seriously needs help.
I’d like to see scum like him obliterated from our fanbase.

And yes I have just been reading the other site.

He's not right in the head Darran. When you read every post he makes with that in mind, it makes it easier to feel sorry for him rather than anything else.

I had a browse this morning and love the idea that it's visitors from here that are making that site more unpleasant. Of course, that's not reflected in the generally pleasant atmosphere on here, but why let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory? :lol:

He hasn't dissed the new Cheap Trick track has he?

JackSomething said:
He's not right in the head Darran. When you read every post he makes with that in mind, it makes it easier to feel sorry for him rather than anything else.

I had a browse this morning and love the idea that it's visitors from here that are making that site more unpleasant. Of course, that's not reflected in the generally pleasant atmosphere on here, but why let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory? :lol:

I completely agree my friend.
I noticed the Direct insults thread being blamed on here too.
I’m absolutely flabbergasted he’s allowed on there with his previous posting history.

Darran said:
JackSomething said:

I’m absolutely flabbergasted he’s allowed on there with his previous posting history.

I'm not complaining as I'd rather him there than here. Same with lots of others, although I do wish we had more posts from posters who lean to the right to stimulate more debate here. Not the likes of DGT, but people who have somewhat of an open mind and know how to debate sensibly. Probably the same over there as it can't be much fun only having Kilks to debate with regularly.

This board is thriving on and around matchdays, as can be seen from how busy the matchday threads have gotten. The football board naturally gets quieter away from matchdays and the non-football board is too much of an echo chamber at times. Still, that's preferable to a load of WUM's inflating the post count.

JackSomething said:
Darran said:

I'm not complaining as I'd rather him there than here. Same with lots of others, although I do wish we had more posts from posters who lean to the right to stimulate more debate here. Not the likes of DGT, but people who have somewhat of an open mind and know how to debate sensibly. Probably the same over there as it can't be much fun only having Kilks to debate with regularly.

This board is thriving on and around matchdays, as can be seen from how busy the matchday threads have gotten. The football board naturally gets quieter away from matchdays and the non-football board is too much of an echo chamber at times. Still, that's preferable to a load of WUM's inflating the post count.

Great post.

And on a side note if I was the Supporters Trust I’d be writing a strongly worded letter to fansnetwork about that ReslovenSwan1 fella because he’s so far from the truth,confusing fans and harming the Trusts case that it’s scandalous.
Who the fuck is going to buy the Trusts shares when they carry absolutely no weight or profit in the club in its current make up?
Like I say it’s absolutely scandalous he’s allowed to do it.

Darran said:

Don’t worry Dazzler, they all read this board and go on there to talk about it. They consider me ‘from the other board’ which is really weird as we’ve all posted there for years. Dimi’s killed that board like he’s always done when he has an extended run at it.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:

Don’t worry Dazzler, they all read this board and go on there to talk about it. They consider me ‘from the other board’ which is really weird as we’ve all posted there for years. Dimi’s killed that board like he’s always done when he has an extended run at it.

I don’t care if they’ve killed it or not JG but some of the things being said are just not right.
Saying that you ‘detest’ our young goalkeeper is utter filth too.

Darran said:
And on a side note if I was the Supporters Trust I’d be writing a strongly worded letter to fansnetwork about that ReslovenSwan1 fella because he’s so far from the truth,confusing fans and harming the Trusts case that it’s scandalous.
Who the fuck is going to buy the Trusts shares when they carry absolutely no weight or profit in the club in its current make up?

He rolled in a grenade the other day which they all conveniently ignored, hinting that we had massive problems paying the staff and that a player strike was a possibility. I couldn’t reply because they round up as soon as I so much think about making a post on there. No point mentioning on here at the time as it wouldn’t make sense out of context.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:

To be fair, we're all doing the same here!

I'm assuming my login would still work over there, but I've posted on the Jack Army or Planet Swans forum since the rivals days, so I stick with this board.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:

He rolled in a grenade the other day which they all conveniently ignored, hinting that we had massive problems paying the staff and that a player strike was a possibility. I couldn’t reply because they round up as soon as I so much think about making a post on there. No point mentioning on here at the time as it wouldn’t make sense out of context.

It’s pitiful that he’s said the same thing about the Trust shares going to be worth more in the Prem than they are now.
Who’s going to buy them when the percentage has no control in the boardroom or in voting rights?

I got set upon by a few of them when I suggested that alot of the topics descend to chaos mainly orchestrated by certain few 'clever' individuals.

I mostly never get into name calling but broke when that prick swancity condescendingly questioned every post I made about wednesdays game, he never looked at my point of view, he basically said I knew nothing about football and there are several like that on that board.

I feel sorry for Keith as hes running that forum for a good cause but these people cannot but help to put people and their posts down, they never use bad language but they use clever words to put people down.

I like both sites and there are alot of good posters on there it's just the few bad eggs who let them down, shame, damn shame.

Fireboy said:
I got set upon by a few of them when I suggested that alot of the topics descend to chaos mainly orchestrated by certain few 'clever' individuals.

I mostly never get into name calling but broke when that prick swancity condescendingly questioned every post I made about wednesdays game, he never looked at my point of view, he basically said I knew nothing about football and there are several like that on that board.

I feel sorry for Keith as hes running that forum for a good cause but these people cannot but help to put people and their posts down, they never use bad language but they use clever words to put people down.

I like both sites and there are alot of good posters on there it's just the few bad eggs who let them down, shame, damn shame.

I agree it’s a fantastic cause which I sincerely wish didn’t have to happen. ❤️

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back