• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Perch on fansnetwork

I’ve just been sent a tweet of the Scouce Scum talking to Dineen on twitter about me.
A lesser weaker person than me would be physically sick.
The man is evil,the lowest of the low.

AceJack said:
Darran said:
Oh I see. Well he’s posted nonce apologism on more than one occasion and rebuked historical sex abuse on several occasions so I’ll leave others to make up their minds.

Yeah that doesn’t sound great.

I’d never post anything that wasn’t true either that would get Phil in trouble,I’ve got screenshots to back it up if needed.

This really is your perfect excuse to cause drama, whine and moan that you love doing so much. If someone criticises you you're going to accuse them of being a peadophile and/or peadophile sympathiser, which (you think) gives you impunity.

If you think he's a child molester go to the police, quit using him as an excuse to cause drama nobody on here but you gives a fuck about.

Monty said:
This really is your perfect excuse to cause drama, whine and moan that you love doing so much. If someone criticises you you're going to accuse them of being a peadophile and/or peadophile sympathiser, which (you think) gives you impunity.

If you think he's a child molester go to the police, quit using him as an excuse to cause drama nobody on here but you gives a fuck about.

I’ve never once accused anyone of being a pedo or molester on the internet ever and I’m not starting now so don’t put words into my mouth you prick.

Darran said:
Monty said:

I’ve never once accused anyone of being a pedo or molester on the internet ever and I’m not starting now so don’t put words into my mouth you prick.

Oh ok I must be imagining every other fucking post on this thread with you using the word or some variation thereof then. Nobody cares. You're just desperate for them to talk about you.

Monty said:
Darran said:

Oh ok I must be imagining every other fucking post on this thread with you using the word or some variation thereof then. Nobody cares. You're just desperate for them to talk about you.

Thanks for your input.

Darran said:
How do other people speak to him when they know the things he’s said in the past?
Things like sticking up for child molestors.

The biggest question of all is why does Keith Haynes want that sort of scum on there?

He asks the question what is right wing? Well I’ll tell you something ask him for a link to his twitter and if anyone can honestly say he’s not a right wing Tory piece of scum I’ll never post on the internet.

And before anyone says I’m obsessed it was Keith Haynes that said he didn’t want any forum wars but it’s dig after dig over there from the pedo supporter.
He’s having a dig at epaul today and I assume he means me as the third party but he’s very wrong I never ever interfered in their relationship as far as I’m aware Paul eventuality realised what the bloke is and that’s pure evil.
I try not to get too personal on the internet but his wife spoke to me once when he’d gone to the toilet and said about “that bloody Internet forum” her words and if she (or his kids) had any inkling into it she’d go mental.

The bloke is pure scum and I cringe at people like Catullus exchanging pleasantries with him after he’s stuck up for many of life’s most heinous crimes as it he’s St Dick.
It’s sickening,truly sickening. 🤮
Yeah I have read it, pointed out to me by others, I don't bother posting there, Firstly I'm not bothered by it I'm living a happy life and secondly I'll also assume he is blaming you (Daz) so I'll just confirm it was NOT you that's to blame. It's no one else but himself. I've blocked him from contacting me on all formats. I always gave the benefit of doubt which I'm kinda sorry as I should have seen the light, still, human ain't we after all.

I will confirm though that Barry is a wonderful place to live with a fantastic community and wonderful people

Epaul said:
Darran said:
How do other people speak to him when they know the things he’s said in the past?
Things like sticking up for child molestors.

The biggest question of all is why does Keith Haynes want that sort of scum on there?

He asks the question what is right wing? Well I’ll tell you something ask him for a link to his twitter and if anyone can honestly say he’s not a right wing Tory piece of scum I’ll never post on the internet.

And before anyone says I’m obsessed it was Keith Haynes that said he didn’t want any forum wars but it’s dig after dig over there from the pedo supporter.
He’s having a dig at epaul today and I assume he means me as the third party but he’s very wrong I never ever interfered in their relationship as far as I’m aware Paul eventuality realised what the bloke is and that’s pure evil.
I try not to get too personal on the internet but his wife spoke to me once when he’d gone to the toilet and said about “that bloody Internet forum” her words and if she (or his kids) had any inkling into it she’d go mental.

The bloke is pure scum and I cringe at people like Catullus exchanging pleasantries with him after he’s stuck up for many of life’s most heinous crimes as it he’s St Dick.
It’s sickening,truly sickening. 🤮
Yeah I have read it, pointed out to me by others, I don't bother posting there, Firstly I'm not bothered by it I'm living a happy life and secondly I'll also assume he is blaming you (Daz) so I'll just confirm it was NOT you that's to blame. It's no one else but himself. I've blocked him from contacting me on all formats. I always gave the benefit of doubt which I'm kinda sorry as I should have seen the light, still, human ain't we after all.

I will confirm though that Barry is a wonderful place to live with a fantastic community and wonderful people

He’s evil Paul,a very dangerous man.
Keith Haynes isn’t happy with me but I don’t care,as long as that vile scum is on that forum telling lies about people I’ll continue reminding people of his posting history.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back