• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

PGMOL apologise to Sheffield Wednesday for Swans penalty

Odd that the only report of this apparent apology is from the manager who is very much under fire.

I was not at the game but my son was and texted me immediately that it was a soft penalty, however when i watched the highlights i thought it was a foul, it was in the box what was the ref to do?

Who is to say that Ginnelly wouldn’t have scored or had an assist from that position?

File under load of bollucks.

160-CD199-39-FD-4-DD5-9-AD4-319-E02-D86-F3-E.png

They really thought this was not a penalty?
Screenshot taken from Swans TV highlights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz_JtPEx_iI

So where is the apologies for the decisions on the assaults on our players which the officials missed in that game, the failure to react to the challenge on Patino smacks of incompetence by them.
Makes Warnock's teams cynical challenges on the halfway line seem like infant school play ground squabbles.
When will officials see challenges on playmakers for what they are , challenges with intent which could be career ending.
Remember the Forest old heads tackle on the touch line just before halftime on Celina who was running the game, didn't come out for the second half and was never the same player for us.
Players have to protect themselves if officials won't.

Should have had two tonight, both nailed on penalties, just how wasn't Stacey booked for those two fouls in under a minute, fuking ridiculous

Itchysphincter said:
That conversation never happened.

Well their manager didn’t seem to know which day he was in half the time, and the owner is a headcase, so I suspect you’re right. That club’s a mess.

Niigata Jack said:
Should have had two tonight, both nailed on penalties, just how wasn't Stacey booked for those two fouls in under a minute, fuking ridiculous

Yep. If Wednesday got an apology (a big ‘if’) then a crate of champagne and two dozen roses should be on the way to Duff. That’s the worst display from the officials I’ve seen for a long time.

Ref Tom Nield despite now being a resident of Yorkshire was previously a ref in the Anglia area when he started his career, so was more or less a homer for the away side

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back