• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Piroe on loan?

Swim (A)

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
Heard some people talking yesterday (I was earwigging) about Swans looking to get Piroe back on loan.

I'm guessing it was more down to what people would like rather than anything contact but thought I would post it just in case it happens and then I can look informed!

Would be a great move but will never happen!

He starts for Leeds so can’t see this happening, even though their fans can’t stand him.

Suspect its a beer fuelled discussion you overheard!

Vipotnik showed enough in a short time yesterday to say that he could be a very shrewd signing

Cullen likely started on the back of scoring in midweek.
On that note I would expect to see Vipotnik starting next Sunday

No chance - he wanted to leave the moment he got here

Big time Charlie

No chance - he wanted to leave the moment he got here

Big time Charlie
Any professional footballer would jump ship if a better offer came along, if you crave loyalty get yourself a dog...

Come on now, we'd all have him back in a Heartbeat. Let's not delude ourselves, he's lethal in front of goal. Needs to be the main man though or he tends to sulk.

Too slow and ponderous for that role. He isn't a great footballer, he’s more than a decent finisher though.
I agree. If he wasn't scoring, he was pretty much pointless. Wanted an age on the ball and as slow as treacle. First time left footed finishes from anything up to 20 yards though...maybe the best I've seen.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back