• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Piroe set to extend Swansea City stay

Magic_Michu said:
I think I’d prefer £10 million if it were available from his sale… this system (what system!?) doesn’t seem to suit him at all… he looks lost in games at present.

Would better take money and reinvest.

Glad him signing a contract somewhat protects us financially tho.

A two year contract would make sense. Cash flow could be an issue though so would definitely see some departures. Cullen, Pato ?

He didn't score until his 6th game last year, lets not write him off yet.

Neath_Jack said:

You know who our 6th league game is against don't you :D :D?

Neath_Jack said:

Aye, he only really kicked in when the window shut if I recall. Seems a very similar scenario, although I think he would benefit from playing slightly behind a front 2 of Yates/Ginelly with the style Duff wants us to play.

NeathJack said:
Aye, he only really kicked in when the window shut if I recall. Seems a very similar scenario, although I think he would benefit from playing slightly behind a front 2 of Yates/Ginelly with the style Duff wants us to play.

Has Ginelly taken a shit in Duffs office or something?

Don't disagree with your point.

Neath_Jack said:
Has Ginelly taken a s**t in Duffs office or something?

Don't disagree with your point.

Still not match fit according to Duff who said he's playing for under 21s on Monday to get match time

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Still not match fit according to Duff who said he's playing for under 21s on Monday to get match time

He'll never get match fit playing 6 minutes here and there. Same goes for the big Ukrainian is it?

Ginelly missed a big chunk of pre-season due to injury. Allen too.

Both will probably feature heavily in Duff's preferred starting team when they're up to speed.

Neath_Jack said:
He'll never get match fit playing 6 minutes here and there. Same goes for the big Ukrainian is it?

Yeah that's why he's starting for the under 21s on Monday, you know, to get minutes.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back