• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Planet Rock

Muteswan

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I jumped in the car on Friday evening and as usual the radio was tuned to Planet Rock, what greeted me was quite surprising. They were playing classical music in respect of the death of the Queen, all night. I thought it was a nice touch and the music was fabulous. The rest of the weekend the music was of a “lighter” rock than normal and also no adverts. Back to normal this morning, almost, still no adverts. 👏

I had to turn it off on Friday and stick to Spotify. The weekend was also a write off on there. I’m hoping it’s back to normality tomorrow.

Wyatt played The Flame by Cheap Trick for Her Majesty on Friday morning.
I told them about it and Robin Zander mentioned it to the crowd before he sang it on Friday night. :mrgreen:

https://youtu.be/km0uoY9u5yk

Yes, they seem to be getting closer to normal now. Slightly ramping up the pace of the songs.
I don’t think I could have heard Green Day’s, Wake me up when September ends another time. Even Prince’s purple rain was on at some point over the weekend.
The highlight was Elgar’s Nimrod being played about 15 minutes after the Queens death was announced. Belter of a tune.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back