• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Players and staff on coaches

A4Jack

Staff member
Reaction score
I know it's been mentioned before but why on earth do the management/staff use a different coach for away games when we're supposedly so short of money?

And why do we need to stay away the night before a match at Millwall when it's not that long a drive and it's not like it'll make a blind bit of difference to our performance?

It's keeping up with the Joneses, if Cardiff do it then we have to.

But probably due to the fact that there could be motorway delays etc. causing the team to be delayed and match being postponed and club having a very big fine.

You would think that for a 7.45 KO in London there’s plenty of time to get up there during the day tomorrow.

J_B said:
You would think that for a 7.45 KO in London there’s plenty of time to get up there during the day tomorrow.

Does Martin really need any more excuses for a poor performance. His black book of excuses has got plenty of pages left.

Fbreath said:
Does Martin really need any more excuses for a poor performance. His black book of excuses has got plenty of pages left.

He can use whatever excuse he likes. I, like many others, stopped listening to his bullshit a long time ago.

Tomorrow's excuse

New Cross is even more 'orrible than Luton. Can't expect our brave young boys to cope. They are young and they are brave. They are young braves.

I'm hoping we buck the trend tomorrow and come up with a win of sorts.

Time for Liam Walsh to start maybe and a bonus if we can pick up a decent defender at Leigh Delamere.

There was a time when they used private charter flights, how times have changed.

Remember Martin getting a train home alone last season after we lost to Preston away.

Swansea93 said:
Remember Martin getting a train home alone last season after we lost to Preston away.

I heard that, that was because him and Winter fell out on the bus going up, Winter cheated at cards, he had a sleeve full of aces. :D

Swansea93 said:

Went the wrong way initially and stopped at every station on the way back.

Swansea93 said:

Gave Fish the tickets, who promptly dropped them on the line

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back