• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Player's Changing Room

SwansInTheLake

First Team Player
Reaction score
Just watching the Lake Williams first week video, and early on you see a glimpse of the player's changing room. Are they taking the p*** with the table tennis table in the middle of it? Surely that wasn't there when Duff was about, no manager would stand for that?. No wonder we couldn't win a game with the players jollying it up with table tennis when they should be preparing to go out and train and take on information for the upcoming games.

I would expect the changing rooms to be a tidy place for, oh I don't know, changing and maybe some chats between player's and meetings that sort of thing. Surely there's a player's lounge or some place better to have a table tennis table?

I'm at a loss

SwansInTheLake said:
Just watching the Lake Williams first week video, and early on you see a glimpse of the player's changing room. Are they taking the p*** with the table tennis table in the middle of it? Surely that wasn't there when Duff was about, no manager would stand for that?. No wonder we couldn't win a game with the players jollying it up with table tennis when they should be preparing to go out and train and take on information for the upcoming games.

I would expect the changing rooms to be a tidy place for, oh I don't know, changing and maybe some chats between player's and meetings that sort of thing. Surely there's a player's lounge or some place better to have a table tennis table?

I'm at a loss

It could be part of the warm up? 🤷🏻‍♂️

We’ve got work canteens with table tennis and table football. Sporadic use, at best.

Lake Williams the perfect name to be the Swans manager.

Fbreath said:
Lake Williams the perfect name to be the Swans manager.

He looks calm, but underneath he's working like buggery.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back