• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Players currently playing in the Premier league who have played for us. How many ?

WalterBoyd

First Team Player
Reaction score
I'll name a few to get started, no idea how many there are.
1. Shelvey
2. Daniel James
3. Gallagher
4. Jack Cork
5. Fabianski
6. Guehi

12. Rodon
13. Ben Davies
14. Gibbs-White ( on books with Wolves , on loan now.)

Jack2jack said:
Haven't seen Cork about for yonks.

Played a handful of matches this season. Not sure if been injured. In the squad or thereabouts lately.

dickythorpe said:
WalterBoyd said:
Sean Dyche would disagree about your Jack analysis.

What do I care about Burnley?
Absolutely mediocre for us.

We were a Premiership team when he was here and got relegated once he left. He had to play under managers like Bob Bradley and all the chaos.

Many Swans managers besides Dyche thought he was a fine player.

Define stealing a living. For so many Premier league managers to regularly play him and their average teams stay in the Prem, he must be doing something right.

Perhaps qualified highly experienced managers / ex payers, whose whole career relies on the players they pick, know more than us more fans.

P.s. I was not a big fan of him, shows what I know.

dickythorpe said:
Jack cork and ki stole a living

Jack wasn't the most technically gifted player but he made up for with good effort/application.

So there! :neutral_face:

dickythorpe said:

I thought Cork was absolute quality for us - couldn't understand why other people didn't rate him. It was decisions like letting JC go that ultimately cost us our PL place.

SkipTheJack said:
dickythorpe said:

I thought Cork was absolute quality for us - couldn't understand why other people didn't rate him. It was decisions like letting JC go that ultimately cost us our PL place.

What Skip said

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back