• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Poch

Leicester fans don't even like him!!

Wtf are Chelsea doing?
Falling in to the trap of this possesion based ideology that seems to be gripping certain aspects of the football world.

In this stat driven world the only one certain clubs seem to neglect are the goals scored.

Kompany to Bayern is as weird as it gets

Are we getting into the territory of 'you played for Guardiola so you're going to be a great manager'? Remember how many of Fergie's United players were given managers job after job no matter how they performed?

Leicester fans don't even like him!!

Wtf are Chelsea doing?
Dunno, I don't know the latest, their owner Boehly got more money than sense, apparently he regularly goes in the dressing room before games.

Are we getting into the territory of 'you played for Guardiola so you're going to be a great manager'? Remember how many of Fergie's United players were given managers job after job no matter how they performed?
The media/pundits drooling over Guardiola is pathetic, their should all go and lick his boots or his arse and have done with it :rolleyes:

The media/pundits drooling over Guardiola is pathetic, their should all go and lick his boots or his arse and have done with it :rolleyes:
He'd never achieve half of what Klopp did at Liverpool.

Every team he's managed has been backed with an enormous amount of wealth.

If there is one thing our owners have done right it was not falling for the nonsense that Giggs came up with during his interview for the Swans job. Besides the PR nightmare that he inevitably proved to be his track record as manager for Wales (as I understand it so far his only managerial role) was terrible, oh and did I mention his reputation and the public relations nightmare that he is?

He'd never achieve half of what Klopp did at Liverpool.

Every team he's managed has been backed with an enormous amount of wealth.

I'm no Liverpool fan, but it does seem harsh that Klopp leaves there having only won the single PL title. Man City's financial muscle dwarfs even what Chelsea and Man United had in the past, not to mention the alleged 115 breaches of the rules.

If there is one thing our owners have done right it was not falling for the nonsense that Giggs came up with during his interview for the Swans job. Besides the PR nightmare that he inevitably proved to be his track record as manager for Wales (as I understand it so far his only managerial role) was terrible, oh and did I mention his reputation and the public relations nightmare that he is?

I agree with all that except his track record for Wales was actually pretty good - certainly better than Page:

Page: Played 43, Won 15, Drawn 15, Lost 13 - win percentage of 34.9%
Giggs: Played 25, Won 12, Drawn 5, Lost 8 - win percentage of 48%

Overall we're better off without him, but there's no doubt he performed at a higher level than Page has.

I'm no Liverpool fan, but it does seem harsh that Klopp leaves there having only won the single PL title. Man City's financial muscle dwarfs even what Chelsea and Man United had in the past, not to mention the alleged 115 breaches of the rules.
Look at the squad he inherited at Barcelona and then Bayern in a one team league.

These charges hanging over Man City need to be sorted sooner rather than later.

Looks like they're going to appoint Enzo Maresca from Leicester. Chelsea fans must be thrilled...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back