• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Podcasts

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 4,939

Monty

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Anyone into listening to podcasts and any you'd recommend ?

I've got quite a few on rotation, started listening to Louis Theroux's over the last few weeks that he started earlier in the year when things started getting locked down.

He interviews random 'celebrities' from Boy George to Miriam Margoleys to one I listened to earlier with the Watford Player Troy Deeney. Looking through the list of interviews I have found myself often thinking I really don't care what that person has to say, but have yet to listen to a boring interview. Highly recommended.

Monty said:
Anyone into listening to podcasts and any you'd recommend ?

I've got quite a few on rotation, started listening to Louis Theroux's over the last few weeks that he started earlier in the year when things started getting locked down.

He interviews random 'celebrities' from Boy George to Miriam Margoleys to one I listened to earlier with the Watford Player Troy Deeney. Looking through the list of interviews I have found myself often thinking I really don't care what that person has to say, but have yet to listen to a boring interview. Highly recommended.

I listen to music ones a bit Monty. Enjoyed the Lineker and Baker one too, which seems to have finished now.

If it's football podcasts your looking for this is for you 👍

https://play.acast.com/s/acelticstateofmind

Darran said:
thefranchise said:
Do you want some training and fitness ones?

Yeah I can just see him lolloping around his bedsit.

I do not live in a bedsit, and wtf is lolloping ?

Elis James’s feast of football is a podcast I always listen to, I have never thought much of Iwan Roberts or Danny Gabbidon but it is a really interesting podcast, Elis always asks the questions we as fans want to ask a professional footballer.

It is also interesting to hear Iwan and Danny talk honestly about their careers and their view on current teams, players and games. I have a new found respect for both of them talk about games I have watched and how their views are often very different from most fans. Both are very proud Welshmen and talk with real passion about Wales games. Elis has the same worries and fears of all fans and is funny listening to him talking about the way you sometimes feel.

Darran said:
Monty said:
I do not live in a bedsit, and wtf is lolloping ?

:lol:

Ah I see, as easy as it would be to sink to that level and bite back I won't. Low hanging fruit and all that...

A Planet Swans podcast now that would be something spectacular to listen to 😁😂

PSumbler said:
A Planet Swans podcast now that would be something spectacular to listen to 😁😂

You're onto something there

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads