• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Port Talbot, debate and argue

Nobody moves to Port Talbot surely? You’re either from there or it’s just there, none of anyone’s business.

Darran said:
Don’t diss Port Talbot,Pip you only moved there for tax purposes. :lol:

Margam Village actually :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Nobody moves to Port Talbot surely? You’re either from there or it’s just there, none of anyone’s business.

I was always under the impression you only moved to Port Tablet to die 🤔

Darran said:
PSumbler said:
Margam Village actually :lol:

Margam,Port Talbot.

Margam Village...

Its important to so many that live here you get it right. Seriously it really is

You will have people outside your house protesting and demanding yo be burned at a stake... ;-)

A friend of mine rents a house in Port Talbot, she had major issues with the roof leaking, got in touch with the letting agent and during the conversion she found out that the landlord was non other than Peter Crouch 😯

My brother lived in Briton Ferry for a while. He loved it there so much he upped sticks and moved to Newton Abbott.

I’ve been to a Newton Abbot, and Dawlish, in fact my uncle dropped dead there. True FACT. Nice place. I wouldn’t move to Port Toilet, too many b’turds.

Swanjaxs said:
Sunset at Worms Head ❌

Sunset at Bondi Beach❌

Sunset at Port Talbot ✅

tata-2.jpg

I'm surprised Max Boyce hasn't penned a song about it 🤔

I don’t give a fuck what anyone says Aberavon Beach is one of the most underrated beaches in the world.

Darran said:
Swanjaxs said:
Sunset at Worms Head ❌

Sunset at Bondi Beach❌

Sunset at Port Talbot ✅

tata-2.jpg

I'm surprised Max Boyce hasn't penned a song about it 🤔

I don’t give a fuck what anyone says Aberavon Beach is one of the most underrated beaches in the world.

It’s a lovely beach, taken the dog there many times over the years.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back