• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Port Talbot, debate and argue

Darran said:
Swanjaxs said:
Sunset at Worms Head ❌

Sunset at Bondi Beach❌

Sunset at Port Talbot ✅

tata-2.jpg

I'm surprised Max Boyce hasn't penned a song about it 🤔

I don’t give a fuck what anyone says Aberavon Beach is one of the most underrated beaches in the world.

Its ok, but its too flat, needs a few cliffs and a little less sewage perhaps 😉

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:
I don’t give a fuck what anyone says Aberavon Beach is one of the most underrated beaches in the world.

It’s a lovely beach, taken the dog there many times over the years.

Too much concrete about for me mate, give me Oxwich any day

220px-OxwichBay.jos.500pix.jpg

Anyway on a completely side note, I am hugely disappointed by the early content in the group in question which has got nothing yet that the terms and conditions promised!

That just describes every Internet forum ever

I'm Port Talbot through and through. My dad worked in the steelworks most of his life, we lived on Sandfields estate when I was a nipper, and later in Baglan where my mum and two brothers still live. I went to school in Glanafan Comp in the town centre and have great memories of those days. I'm also very grateful for the education I received. I remember going down Aberavon Beach on the bus with my mates in teenage years, swimming in the big rollers and nipping into The Sportsman for a couple of pints afterwards. My dad taking me and my mates to Swansea in his ramshackle cars to watch the Swans.
I'm saddened by the gradual demise of the town, but it is what it is. Port Talbot IS the steelworks, and when it goes, which can't be far away, particularly with the sheer insanity of Brexit, the town will subside into the depressing state of the valleys after the demise of the mining industry.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back