• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Positive Tottenham Link?

Magic_Michu

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
I wonder with Birch in the Director of Football role at Spurs if he’d help us out with getting some loan players from them?

Trevor has already forgotten about Abertawe, just like the rest of his old clubs...

Move on

Magic_Michu said:
I wonder with Birch in the Director of Football role at Spurs if he’d help us out with getting some loan players from them?

Course he will.. he will be down the Spurs training ground introducing himself to the players saying to you wish to leave.

I’m struggling with the concept of Mourinho taking advice from Birch on anything football related.

J_B said:
I’m struggling with the concept of Mourinho taking advice from Birch on anything football related.

"I’m struggling with the concept of Mourinho taking advice" is what you meant to post, wasn't it.

He was a decent chairman but playing Daniel Levy for a mug who's not going to hold out for every last penny is beyond his powers I think it's fair to say!

J_B said:

I agree but I don't think that's his role as Director of Football Operations: football related oversight looks like it will come from Steve Hitchen. In a way, the scope of Birch's responsibilities are less at Spurs, although obviously its a far bigger club with much higher budgets, and a definite "upgrade" for him.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/tottenham-levy-mourinho-director-of-football-transfer-contracts-training-a4538176.html

Daniel Levy has created a new football board at Spurs, with himself as Chairman.

Steve Hichen as Technical Performance Director, will have responsibility for scouting, performance and recruitment analysis and youth recruitment, and Birch as Director of Football Operations.

TheLoneRanger said:
Daniel Levy has created a new football board at Spurs, with himself as Chairman.

Steve Hichen as Technical Performance Director, will have responsibility for scouting, performance and recruitment analysis and youth recruitment, and Birch as Director of Football Operations.

Contracts. Negotiations. Finance Management. Trev's bag in other words.

i got a better idea, can we pay Spurs to take Naughton off our hands instead

KrunchyKarrot said:
SgorioFruit said:
i got a better idea, can we pay Spurs to take Naughton off our hands instead
Have you ever watched the Swans, because you are clueless.

At least he's not referring to himself in the third person much these days.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back