• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

******Postponed******Season 21/22 The Official Millwall FC vs Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Millwall ?

• Millwall win

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Swans win

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does your mam and dad know you are still up masterbating?

https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/12/22/two-swansea-city-players-return-positive-covid-tests-and-miss-millwall-game/

Why are wind up merchants like AC allowed to continue to post on these forums? As a relatively new poster myself, it makes me not want to bother coming on here when I have to continually read the sh*t they spout. It’s the whole reason I stopped posting on the old site.

Another one where we should just get the points if we are ready to play it.

monmouth said:
Itchysphincter said:
I don’t think that world be fair.

I don’t care, I just want the points.

:lol: That’s taking the anti-Martin/pro-Copper stance of Adrian Mole and his mean spirited little stats gang to a whole other level. :lol:

Itchysphincter said:
monmouth said:
I don’t care, I just want the points.

:lol: That’s taking the anti-Martin/pro-Copper stance of Adrian Mole and his mean spirited little stats gang to a whole other level. :lol:

🤣

It’s more entertaining than watching Cooperwang. You don’t even have to make any effort to drag your eyes away from the tedious horseshit. Just wait to be given the points when the other team fails to fulfil the fixture. The same can be said about Martinball lately too.

It would also make every club pull out the stops to limit the spread and kick any unvaccinated arseholes squarely in the pocket if they started losing points.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back