• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Premier league fag end

airedale

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Funny how, in recent years the Premier League is of more interest to me at the end of the season, and always my interest is centred at the foot of the table. There are PL games coming up I’m looking forward to watching.

Regarding the Championship, don’t know about anyone else, but I’ve got zero interest in who gets promoted, and the same as to how the promoted sides do in the PL. It’s a sort of cynicism I developed during our time in the PL that ‘what goes up must come down’ applies to the likes of us.

Personally, my ambition regarding the Championship, is to win it, don’t care about the promotion bit.

I’m not really fussed unless it involves the Swans (or Cardiff, to cheer on the opposing teams). I keep tabs on relegation spots in our league and the PL but don’t really watch the games. If it’s a ‘must win’ for a team I may stick it on though.

I know it is frowned upon here, but I enjoy watching our old boys play. James, Oli even Siggy. Other than that I haven't really been bothered with the Premier League this year as Liverpool have won it at a canter.

Routing for anyone who plays Villa lately aswell, nothing personal, but I enjoy the away day to Villa Park

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back