• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Proper Rugby

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/footbaiiism/status/1589695429457117185?s=21&t=H8d-v3ulUY4zzAy2cf1BQg

That says it all about your Rugby knowledge, how anyone can watch that garbage for even 5 minutes astonishes me. Yankee doodle fukaboutery

Niigata Jack said:
That says it all about your Rugby knowledge, how anyone can watch that garbage for even 5 minutes astonishes me. Yankee doodle fukaboutery

Listen now sonny I know someone who has seen you playing rugby so I think you should stfu.

Darran said:
Listen now sonny I know someone who has seen you playing rugby so I think you should stfu.

That's neither here or there and has nothing to do with my comments to you, about your logic on the beautiful game, you don't like the game because you don't understand it so Stfu yourself Sonny .

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back