• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Question Of Sport RIP

Last time I caught of QoS on tele , Paddy McGuinnes was asking questions to guest I had no idea who they were .

All in their own skills excellent athletes , but who are they , switched off after a while of viewing .

A programme which has had a good run , Gareth Edwards , Bill Beaumont names I can associated with them at the time .

Probably time for the Beeb to call it a day .

Darran said:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/breaking-bbc-axes-question-sport-31682483

In a 100 years time, criminals will be forced to watch QOS, Lorraine and the Chase, as an alternative to going to prison, mark my words.

Robbie said:
Last time I caught of QoS on tele , Paddy McGuinnes was asking questions to guest I had no idea who they were .

All in their own skills excellent athletes , but who are they , switched off after a while of viewing .

A programme which has had a good run , Gareth Edwards , Bill Beaumont names I can associated with them at the time .

Probably time for the Beeb to call it a day .

Ruined in the same way as the Beeb ruined Top Gear. Turned it from a programme about a specific interest, into what they thought was entertainment.

jack123 said:
In a 100 years time, criminals will be forced to watch QOS, Lorraine and the Chase, as an alternative to going to prison, mark my words.

:lol:

Why don't they give Alex Scott a go ? She's not been given many chances.

Agree about the Chemistry needed and viewer friendly presenters , Top Gear after May ,Clarkson , Hammond struggled to get the same vibe onset , appreciate Clarkson is not everyones cup of tea , Chris Evans , Leblanc , Flintoff all had a go . Again the Beeb then turn to Paddy McGuiness , maybe the go to guy to try and rescue a lost cause . file under QoS .

As a personal admission I do watch re - runs or Top Gear on Dave Channel , all staged I know , but great entertainment .

Robbie said:
Agree about the Chemistry needed and viewer friendly presenters , Top Gear after May ,Clarkson , Hammond struggled to get the same vibe onset , appreciate Clarkson is not everyones cup of tea , Chris Evans , Leblanc , Flintoff all had a go . Again the Beeb then turn to Paddy McGuiness , maybe the go to guy to try and rescue a lost cause . file under QoS .

As a personal admission I do watch re - runs or Top Gear on Dave Channel , all staged I know , but great entertainment .

Top Gear was decent when it was all about MG Maestro versus Astra SRi. When they turned it into a film about who could get from Geneva to London in the quickest means possible, I quickly lost interest. And Paddy McGuinness is about as funny as a dose of crabs (as is Clarkson).

Cooperman said:
Top Gear was decent when it was all about MG Maestro versus Astra SRi. When they turned it into a film about who could get from Geneva to London in the quickest means possible, I quickly lost interest. And Paddy McGuinness is about as funny as a dose of crabs (as is Clarkson).

Got to say, Clarkson is the top draw bollox in Clarksons Farm, a right lovable bloke, never had an interest in farming till I watched it, after that I just feel like getting a tractor out the back garden and start planting, nah that programme is good, well I liked it.

Edit: Ding ding last orders please, ferking hell I'm so glad last orders have been called and time to drink up, I can't even phrase a sentence together properly , wtf was I on about with nah that programme is good, well I liked it, did I even write that? :lol: What I meant was the Clarksons Farm programme was good, was never a fan of Top Gear.

jack123 said:
Got to say, Clarkson is the top draw bollox in Clarksons Farm, a right lovable bloke, never had an interest in farming till I watched it, after that I just feel like getting a tractor out the back garden and start planting, nah that programme is good, well I liked it.

Nah, and his beer tastes like shyte.

Cooperman said:
Nah, and his beer tastes like shyte.

You can't be serious, Clarksons Farm is top draw. Well I like it, although I respect your opinion and I shall leave it there.. But i will say, it is good. :D

Think the Electric Car revolution has taken the Petrol Head audience away from Motoring Shows , no interest there .

Anything under 300 bhp Clarkson sneered at , but I did enjoy his presenting .

He did look bored and amazed by some of the answers on Who Wants To be a Millionaire , good editing probably .
Question to contestant , what does the SAS title mean , Phone a Friend , etc followed , Clarkson looked stunned .

jack123 said:
You can't be serious, Clarksons Farm is top draw. Well I like it, although I respect your opinion and I shall leave it there.. But i will say, it is good. :D

I don’t like him from previous times, I’m therefore unlikely to use valuable time to sit down and watch him on todays telly.

And his beer definitely tastes shyte.

But this is all subjective. Each to their own.

jack123 said:

Edit: Ding ding last orders please, ferking hell I'm so glad last orders have been called and time to drink up, I can't even phrase a sentence together properly , wtf was I on about with nah that programme is good, well I liked it, did I even write that? :lol: What I meant was the Clarksons Farm programme was good, was never a fan of Top Gear.

Fućking hell, Phil, can you take the edit button away from this one? :lol:

Cooperman said:
I don’t like him from previous times, I’m therefore unlikely to use valuable time to sit down and watch him on todays telly.

And his beer definitely tastes shyte.

But this is all subjective. Each to their own.

Fair enough, I mean I never liked him either, and now you say that, it is kind of weird how I absolutely loved the programme Clarksons Farm series, I suppose because it's not all about him, and the other people are really nice,.

Before that, I'd never shown any interest in any faming programme, it's only a basic insight into famers life, but I found it very enjoyable, and educational.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back