• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Question Of Sport RIP

jack123 said:
Fair enough, I mean I never liked him either, and now you say that, it is kind of weird how I absolutely loved the programme Clarksons Farm series, I suppose because it's not all about him, and the other people are really nice,.

Before that, I'd never shown any interest in any faming programme, it's only a basic insight into famers life, but I found it very enjoyable, and educational.

I will watch farming programmes (unless it’s anything to do with Clarkson).

Cooperman said:
I will watch farming programmes (unless it’s anything to do with Clarkson).

Ok, can I ask have you been on the beer tonight? I notice a very slight intolerance and a little bit of pent up anger in your posts.

jack123 said:
Ok, can I ask have you been on the beer tonight? I notice a very slight intolerance and a little bit of pent up anger in your posts.

I’ve had a few, but nothing excessive. Ignore me if I’m coming across the wrong way, it’s not personal. Had a flat out week and another one to come. Early start tomorrow so I’m signing off now. Nos da.

Cooperman said:
I’ve had a few, but nothing excessive. Ignore me if I’m coming across the wrong way, it’s not personal. Had a flat out week and another one to come. Early start tomorrow so I’m signing off now. Nos da.

It's ok mate, you don't seem yourself that's all.. Goodnight,

Nice civil end achieved over the Clarkson debate , what a can of worms I opened there , sorry .

Robbie said:
Nice civil end achieved over the Clarkson debate , what a can of worms I opened there , sorry .

No, need to be sorry, Coops is one of the most laid back posters on here. And it's all ok..

Can I say Clarksons Farm is also ok? :D

Panel shows are dying unfortunately, a combination of crap presenters and the current crop of rubbish comedians. Buzzcocks has also gone that way.

HIGNFY is the only one I watch now, but even that is suffering. When Hislop and Merton leaves it will die.

Robbie said:

I like him on the telly anyway Robbie, doubt I'd like him if I met him though, who knows.

Used to quite enjoy QoS but that was when I was quite interested in quite a wide range of sports. These days, i'm not interested in much other than football and as my interest in other sports diminished, there were more and more guests on that I knew little or nothing about and more and more questions about sports that no longer interested me, hence my interest in the programme lapsed. I think the last few shows I saw had Barker, Dawson and Tufnell and was probably around 10-12 years ago.

jack123 said:

That’s my favourite ever post on here. Ever.

Well done Jack123. Seriously first class work.. love it.

jack123 said:
No, need to be sorry, Coops is one of the most laid back posters on here. And it's all ok..

Can I say Clarksons Farm is also ok? :D

I can't stand the bloke, red faced, posh english Tory boy.

But his farm show is one of the best series I've watched in a while.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back