• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ramsey and Colwill

Ooh someone's got a different opinion so I must come up with a cheeky response to look sharp. Well done you
Lost out on this thread mucker

Never mind, bleach your boys head again tonight now xx

I'm glad it's not just me who doesn't rate Cooper, I've never seen a player spend so much time on the ground. Far too lightweight and not a good enough footballer to make up for it

Ramsey was completely anonymous today

Joe Allen did far more in his short appearance

Nah, he’s cack, and the moronic look at me blond rinse for an ordinary player is hilarious.

Edit - he IS better than Cooper, but Cooper really needs to be sold to league 1 or 2.
Cooper never offers himself up for a through ball when Grimes, Darling or Cabango are looking up to find a runner. P1ss poor and like playing with 10 men.

Cooper never offers himself up for a through ball when Grimes, Darling or Cabango are looking up to find a runner. P1ss poor and like playing with 10 men.
To be fair to Cooper, he did race off into space for an attack several times when Vigouroux had the ball but the ball was instead rolled out to the CBs for them to start their triangles with Grimes just outside our own box

I
Abdulai is suffering from being played in too many positions. A CM by trade, he's come into the first team and played RB, LB, RW and LW so far.
He's still very young (not 22 until December) and 3 years younger than Cooper
The problem is, he isn’t going to get a look in at centre midfield.

Hes got Grimes, Franco and Allen ahead of him (and sadly Fulton)

I

The problem is, he isn’t going to get a look in at centre midfield.

Hes got Grimes, Franco and Allen ahead of him (and sadly Fulton)
Agreed. Allen should be put out to pasture, it would be good to see Abdulai move ahead of Fulton in the CM pecking order.
I'd get rid of Grimes but that's not going to happen, unfortunately

Agreed. Allen should be put out to pasture, it would be good to see Abdulai move ahead of Fulton in the CM pecking order.
I'd get rid of Grimes but that's not going to happen, unfortunately
You never know- Sheffield United might have a different view of yesterdays showing and will hopefully put in a 9 million bid

Thought Colwill coming on was the main reason they came at us, didn't help us that Tymon was gassing after 60 minutes, a fact that Bulut obviously picked up on because everything was going out right side...

Last edited:
When they were making their first subs, the guys next to us thought Ramsey was coming on.

Ramsey is finished, I can understand why so many Cardiff fans don't want him starting.

Colwill is overrated.
Have a look at Colwill goal tonight, when did you last see one of our midfielders scoring like that. Would take him over Fulton any day of the week.

Have a look at Colwill goal tonight, when did you last see one of our midfielders scoring like that. Would take him over Fulton any day of the week.
I'd take anything over Fulton!!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back