• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Reading Today

RWPower10

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone in this group now of or is linked to the minibus Llandovery Youth and Community Centre which went to the game today? The registration is MT64PNK.

At Membury Services whilst me and my son were in the toilet, a drunken idiot from this group description would be scruffy and ginger opened the door to the car whilst my mother was sat in the front and sat in my sons car seat acting like a tool which has left her really upset.

I’d like a name to report him to the police and club if possible because he’s obviously not going to be big enough to say who he is as he scarpered when he saw us coming.

I would think if you made contact with the Minibus owner being a community group via FB they would identify him (or at least be aware for the future that their van is being used by idiots).

DPP will probably not show much interest as it occurred outside their policing area

I have contacted Llandovery for you, i am from that part 0f the world and this was the response they sent me.
Good morning I was very upset and cross about the incident you have reported in relation to our mini-bus yesterday.

Our mini-bus is used by several community groups and this was loaned out to a sports group yesterday. I have made contact with them and asked that someone contact me immediately.

I was particularly disappointed because we have had our mini-bus for 8 years and we regularly take groups of young people out on trips and activities. We always impress on them the need to be polite and thoughtful of others and have never had a complaint.

I am so sorry that your Mother had this experience. As soon as I hear back from this group I will report back to you.

I have traced the bus driver and they have found the lad that was involved.If you want to contact the driver i have been told to give you the phone
number.
Hi John, I have got to the bottom of what went on and have spoken to him. I have may it very clear my thoughts on the incident and he will never be driven but me again. He wants to do the following
A written Apology to the family
Chocolates and flowers
And a gift for the little boy

Never mind flowers n chocolates, he needs a fckn good clip.

johnauto said:
I have traced the bus driver and they have found the lad that was involved.If you want to contact the driver i have been told to give you the phone
number.
Hi John, I have got to the bottom of what went on and have spoken to him. I have may it very clear my thoughts on the incident and he will never be driven but me again. He wants to do the following
A written Apology to the family
Chocolates and flowers
And a gift for the little boy

Outstanding, well done for getting involved and resolving

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members