• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rebecca Symmons

exiledclaseboy

Staff member
Reaction score
Now ex-Swans commercial director according to a thread I just saw on Twitter. No idea what’s happened there.

exiledclaseboy said:
Now ex-Swans commercial director according to a thread I just saw on Twitter. No idea what’s happened there.

Link?

O.S. Still shows her as the contact.

Maybe a sudden decision?

Probably got the sack after posting that stupid fucking video of our manager in training talking bollocks whilst pretending to be a manager. Guess with hind sight he didn't like it.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Probably got the sack after posting that stupid f*****g video of our manager in training talking bollocks whilst pretending to be a manager. Guess with hind sight he didn't like it.

Or perhaps it could be something far more important especially as she didn’t post the video so she couldn’t possibly have been sacked for it.

Darran said:
Probably got the sack after posting that stupid f*****g video of our manager in training talking bollocks whilst pretending to be a manager. Guess with hind sight he didn't like it.

Or perhaps it could be something far more important especially as she didn’t post the video so she couldn’t possibly have been sacked for it.

Well you would know better than me as you lick the ass of every manager and player in the club so they kiss and tell.

Darran said:

Well you would know better than me as you lick the ass of every manager and player in the club so they kiss and tell.

Jealous twat. :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back