• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rebecca Welch

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Will take charge of a League Two match this afternoon - first time a female has taken charge of an EFL match

She was fourth official when we played at Rotherham earlier this year as per our matchday thread feature on here

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=41495#p41495

If she gives a player a talking too, she'll probably just go on and on and on, basically nag him to fckn death.

sainthelens said:
If she gives a player a talking too, she'll probably just go on and on and on, basically nag him to fckn death.

Great sexist comment there, wonder what our female fans will think of that.

sainthelens said:

If she does do that and I hope she does then players will be less likely to have a moan at her, winner winner imo.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
sainthelens said:

Great sexist comment there, wonder what our female fans will think of that.

Get a grip, it was funny!

sainthelens said:

Great sexist comment there, wonder what our femalye fans will think of that.

Jesus wept, woke alert.
Take a joke as a joke you knob.

Surprised Siân Massey-Evans hasn’t reffed games, best assistant ref going and is highly though off in the women’s game.

swan65split said:
Is Sian just happy being on the line?

I can still see the sight of her rasing her flag when Micah Richards is celebrating kicking our ad hoardings in front of the Man City fans.Forever in my heart after that :D .Puts most linesmen to shame i hope Sian stays where she is and i hope Rebecca shows how shit the Male refs are from the Championship and under.

PSumbler said:
Will take charge of a League Two match this afternoon - first time a female has taken charge of an EFL match

She was fourth official when we played at Rotherham earlier this year as per our matchday thread feature on here

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=41495#p41495

First time a female referee has been appointed to take charge of an EFL match. The first female to ref an EFL game was Amy Fearn back in 2010, when the appointed ref got injured and she came on to replace him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Fearn 10 years ago that - times are slow to change. Sian Massey was awesome whenever she was down here.

"A thoroughly professional performance."

Both managers agreed that the yellow card against their own player was correct.

No joke.

sainthelens said:
Clearly the female posters have a sense of humour.

A f*****g comedian you are not fella, why don't you throw in a few black and Jewish jokes just for good measure.

I would usually but minges like yourself would start crying...fanny.

TommyBoy664 said:
A f*****g comedian you are not fella, why don't you throw in a few black and Jewish jokes just for good measure.

I would usually but minges like yourself would start crying...fanny.

One of the EDL finest no doubt

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back