• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Relegation Fight

I agree, but tell them, not the press, and sort it out. I hate managers (not just in football) that refuse to take any responsibility for their team’s performance. He has had them in training for months and they look like strangers. No attacking patterns or defensive discipline at all. He cannot simply point his finger. Plus he keeps picking players that are doing this, week after week after week.

They’re not doing what he wants? Make a statement then. Drop Grimes, Fulton, Yates, Paterson etc and give others or some youngsters a chance. The last three games were an ideal opportunity. What does he do? Sits with his thumb up his arse saying everything’s going fine and picking the same old donkeys. QPR should have resulted in a cull of at lest 5 players, not basically the same team.

He’s a manager; manage.
Excellent post Monny. I was listening to Danny Murphy's assessment of Man Utd after yesterday's game against Liverpool and it was pretty much what you are getting at above. When asked what their problems were, he said this:-

"Desire, discipline and effort. And the reason it's not there is because it's not punished when it's not done so the same players end up playing week in, week out - and that's the manager. You don't see players doing that for Liverpool, City and Arsenal because they won't play next week if they won't do it. This is basic stuff."

One thing the last few weeks have shown me is that we're a completely different team when Allen starts (and stays on the pitch for an hour or so). There may be more obvious places we need to strengthen, but for me it is critical we get in a younger version of Allen through the door. Although I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we don't.

Another thing, we're not going down (well, not this season at least). It may seem odd to some, but I'm not concerned in the slightest we will go down and won't be if we lose tomorrow night! However, I might get a tad more worried if we lose again on Sat!

One thing the last few weeks have shown me is that we're a completely different team when Allen starts (and stays on the pitch for an hour or so). There may be more obvious places we need to strengthen, but for me it is critical we get in a younger version of Allen through the door. Although I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we don't.

Another thing, we're not going down (well, not this season at least). It may seem odd to some, but I'm not concerned in the slightest we will go down and won't be if we lose tomorrow night! However, I might get a tad more worried if we lose again on Sat!

They need to flog Allen now. He just needs to stay on the pitch as much as possible.

I'd rather play with Joey on one leg than Fulton and Walsh combined.

I'm watching Sheff Wed/Narch right now. 0-0 but I can see Sheff getting something here. LOL 1-0 Narch. Might swap to the Hudds game.

47 points probably wouldn’t be enough anyway. Can’t rely on anyone else. We have four teams below us to play, three at home (it was 5 and 4 with QPR). No one to blame but ourselves.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back