• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Reports, Opinion Pieces, Twitter Feeds Etc.

Neath_Jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Is there a way to not see them? They take up the whole forum and I'm not interested in them. Does the ignore function block and remove them, or is there something else I can do?

Click on the username and press "ignore"

I dont think the option is enabled, I cant find it anyway. When you open a thread at the very top you're given the option to "Watch" it, I imagine once enabled an "Ignore" button will be located next to it

I dont think the option is enabled, I cant find it anyway. When you open a thread at the very top you're given the option to "Watch" it, I imagine once enabled an "Ignore" button will be located next to it
Click the picture of whatever newsgroup etc is posting the reports, and there is an ignore button. Once you press that, you don’t see any more posts from them, for example sky or wales online. Game changer for me.

Click the picture of whatever newsgroup etc is posting the reports, and there is an ignore button. Once you press that, you don’t see any more posts from them, for example sky or wales online. Game changer for me.
Thats to ignore a specific poster, Resolven wants to ignore specific threads

For example I would like to ignore the Wordle thread without having to ignore epaul entirely

Thats to ignore a specific poster, Resolven wants to ignore specific threads

For example I would like to ignore the Wordle thread without having to ignore epaul entirely

I think this has to be done by an add-on I have one available will take a look at it later on tonight

The option to now ignore threads is there at the top of the thread page itself.

Once ignored you can see any ignored content within the profile section (click your username at the top) and unignore as you see fit (or not as the case may be!)

This can be done at user/topic/forum level

Last edited:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back