• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

RIP Sir Michael

Muteswan

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Sir Michael Parkinson: Chat show host dies aged 88.
Best ever.

RIP.
Very sad. We all recognise our own mortality when these icons of our younger years pass away.
Enjoy every day, guys, you don't know which one will be your last.

Lifelong friend Dicky Bird on Talksport talking how he rang him yesterday to say goodbyes.

Heartbreaking.

Very sad news. Another part of my childhood gone.
Billy Connolly will be devastated.

88 is a good innings. Rest in peace, Michael, you were the absolute best. (And no-one mentions the Emu, OK?)

Pegojack said:
RIP.
Very sad. We all recognise our own mortality when these icons of our younger years pass away.
Enjoy every day, guys, you don't know which one will be your last.

Bloody hell mun Pego :( :D

Regarding Parky you're right he was an Icon, I remember when I looked forward to his interviews, there are plenty of memorable ones, the Olly Reed one is an all time classic :lol:

RIP. Parky

Darran said:
Sad news but I always found him a bit sycophantical
Anyway Mrs Merton was the goat.

That’s why he never invited you on to the show. 😉

Darran said:
Sad news but I always found him a bit sycophantical
Anyway Mrs Merton was the goat.

Hey up, someone's been reading the dictionary. sycophantical be dammed footie forum this is mind, insincere would have done :lol:

He really was Mr.Saturday night for millions of people....RIP...and, apart from Graham Norton's short runs of programmes, the dedicated chat show is a thing of the past...bit of a shame really...

Fvcking hell, that interview with Dickie Bird is a killer. 😢

https://news.sky.com/story/sir-michael-parkinson-dickie-bird-breaks-down-as-he-recalls-final-words-with-very-special-friend-the-day-before-he-died-12941996

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back