• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rodon

blackflyingswan

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Flatters to deceive Not a class player .Only in because of his father Get a grip cannot cut the mustard. :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Talikg of which, my mate who's a big Spurs fan and usually knows all the goss, says deal to Spurs is well advanced on basis of us having Joe back on loan for rest of the season.

Anyone else heard they're offering Jack Clarke, CCV and 10m?

He's told Swansea he wants the move to Spurs if you want to believe the Daily Mail.

Greasy Spoon in Hale (Tottenham) gossip is Mourinho rely isn't keen on 'bargain basement' players to improve Spurs' league position!!

A4Jack said:

Jack Clarke was a talent at Leeds, presume that’ll be a loan. CCV didn’t stand out for me 1st time round, but him and Man City player would be good for the squad

Swansea93 said:
He's told Swansea he wants the move to Spurs if you want to believe the Daily Mail.

He wants to move to one of the biggest clubs in England instead of staying at Swansea City which is being repackaged into the remnants of an England U17 side who have not gone on to make it anywhere else? Colour me surprised.

Swanseaborn said:
A4Jack said:

Jack Clarke was a talent at Leeds, presume that’ll be a loan. CCV didn’t stand out for me 1st time round, but him and Man City player would be good for the squad

We have 1 loan space left which will be taken by Harry Wilson, so presumably these both would be permanent additions.

Spurs are insulting the Swans with their ludacris offers. To be honest this is quite similar to the Dan James scenario. Obviously, Leeds were in the Championship at the time and Dan was desperate to join them. Why sell now when we could potentially get a better deal in January or next summer from other clubs?

I bet that if he moved to Spuds he doesn’t play or gets injured and doesn’t play, either way I can’t see their fans taking to him. Too many brain farts in him for the PL.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back