• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rugby World Cup 2023

Swanjaxs said:
Bastard French ruined our anthem 😤

https://www.planetrugby.com/news/an-abomination-calls-for-rugby-world-cup-organisers-to-make-changes-after-french-and-italian-anthems-butchered?fbclid=IwAR1szrkUunuUzST6_wxn-i2jZ7fd2uMmIRfX34RxWX8OwpwxKO_RxczDu64

TheLoneRanger said:
https://www.planetrugby.com/news/an-abomination-calls-for-rugby-world-cup-organisers-to-make-changes-after-french-and-italian-anthems-butchered?fbclid=IwAR1szrkUunuUzST6_wxn-i2jZ7fd2uMmIRfX34RxWX8OwpwxKO_RxczDu64

All the National anthems have been awful, and in fairness to the FAW they have got it spot on by playing the introduction to Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau then letting the crowd take over, it's absolutely beautiful 😍

Swanjaxs said:
All the National anthems have been awful, and in fairness to the FAW they have got it spot on by playing the introduction to Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau then letting the crowd take over, it's absolutely beautiful 😍

Fuk the anthems, all that matters is the Rugger, still can't believe when won it, Ref was lenient towards us in those last 15 mins it has to be said, on another day with another ref we'd have lost that game and finished with 12 players left on the field.

Not sure what other's think, but I felt at the time that we made substitutions to early, my blood pressure was 152/98 earlier, I dred to think what it was during those last 10 minutes last night :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Fuk the anthems, all that matters is the Rugger, still can't believe when won it, Ref was lenient towards us in those last 15 mins it has to be said, on another day with another ref we'd have lost that game and finished with 12 players left on the field.

Not sure what other's think, but I felt at the time that we made substitutions to early, my blood pressure was 152/98 earlier, I dred to think what it was during those last 10 minutes last night :lol:

Well yes, it's all about the rugby of course, but I take my anthem seriously, whether it be rugby, football or ping-pong, but not as seriously as the French obvs 😉

Wales v Portugal ...

Wales starting XV:

Leigh Halfpenny; Louis Rees-Zammit, Mason Grady, Johnny Williams, Rio Dyer; Gareth Anscombe, Tomos Williams; Nicky Smith, Dewi Lake (c), Dillon Lewis, Christ Tshiunza, Dafydd Jenkins, Dan Lydiate, Tommy Reffell, Taulupe Faletau.

Replacements:

Ryan Elias, Corey Domachowski, Tomas Francis, Adam Beard, Taine Basham, Gareth Davies, Sam Costelow, Josh Adams.

We are so slow to move the ball, get back in position and get organised.
Fair play to Portugal though.

The line out is atrocious, we are in big trouble if any of our first picks get injured going forward...

Pegojack said:
Good job this is our B side.

Indeed.
We’ll win this, but it’s hardly inspiring.
Comms are right, we need the bonus point

Sooner they put together a proper European tournament, the better.

Games like this are a breath of fresh air.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back