• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rumour: Cooper and staff due in London tomorrow to finalise Fulham move?

monmouth said:
Love this from the full-ham forum

“That said, let's get behind Steve Cooper. While we may suspect that his appointment has as much to do with cutting the wage bill as his record, that is not the fault of him or his team. I am hoping he arrives with determination to stamp his own style on the squad and revamp it.”

Yeah, I’m hoping that too. I would love it, LOVE IT if he starts humping and hoofing up there.

Can’t see him changing a lot from what he done here, so Fulham fans are in for an entertaining season.

Just seen the Fulham team is back in Monday so surely we’ll have an announcement tomorrow…I hope anyway.

Swansea93 said:
monmouth said:
Love this from the full-ham forum

“That said, let's get behind Steve Cooper. While we may suspect that his appointment has as much to do with cutting the wage bill as his record, that is not the fault of him or his team. I am hoping he arrives with determination to stamp his own style on the squad and revamp it.”

Yeah, I’m hoping that too. I would love it, LOVE IT if he starts humping and hoofing up there.

Can’t see him changing a lot from what he done here, so Fulham fans are in for an entertaining season.

Just seen the Fulham team is back in Monday so surely we’ll have an announcement tomorrow…I hope anyway.

When are our lot back? leaving us in the lurch just as pre season starts, great parting shot that :evil:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back