• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Run From The Russians

STID2017 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
I neither think it’s ok nor not ok. Schrodinger’s chant.

Shame it wasn't kept in the voice box of the mindless scrotes who sang it

My suggestion would be to avoid going to football but better for you to attend the opera, no nasty chanting there. I've done both and enjoyed both. With you it's like going to a brothel and complaining there's tits every where.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
STID2017 said:

My suggestion would be to avoid going to football but better for you to attend the opera, no nasty chanting there. I've done both and enjoyed both. With you it's like going to a brothel and complaining there's tits every where.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Don't do opera myself.
I enjoy football. Well used to the songs and chants and banter.
So will be in attendance next season.
Not sure your reference to a brothel is the same as yes you would expect to see naked women in a brothel.
However, while I expect to hear songs about "Always sit on the English side of the bridge" ( never understood that one ) or songs questioning the referee's parentage or otherwise describing Nottingham etc as less than desirable and expressing a wish to go home, just the Russian I took offence to. Seeing how they are currently killing untold numbers of innocent people, would we all not run from them ?

STID2017 said:

Last time I went to the opera Tosca stabbed Scarpia, it's not all music and singing.
:D

Jackmanandboy said:

Last time I went to the opera Tosca stabbed Scarpia, it's not all music and singing.
:D
Nearest I have come to that is Les Mis.
Couple of jolly ditties interspersing sadder songs to a background of much misery and death.
Love it :D
Much like opera I guess then ?

STID2017 said:
Don't do opera myself.
Not sure your reference to a brothel is the same as yes you would expect to see naked women in a brothel.
However, while I expect to hear songs about "Always sit on the English side of the bridge" ( never understood that one ) or songs questioning the referee's parentage or otherwise describing Nottingham etc as less than desirable and expressing a wish to go home, just the Russian I took offence to. Seeing how they are currently killing untold numbers of innocent people, would we all not run from them ?

Ask them to stop singing it then

STID2017 said:
Don't do opera myself.

Ask them to stop singing it then

I would but not sure, given the noise from our " choir " of fans ( added to the cacophony of noise from the Forest fans ), not sure they would hear me ? :D

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back