• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Russell Martin on Jamie Paterson *FULL TRANSCRIPT

His comment about strengthening. "The three people we've added will really strengthen us". Fisher Christie and ??.

3swan said:
His comment about strengthening. "The three people we've added will really strengthen us". Fisher Christie and ??.

An Austrian Werewolf in Swansea

From that to me, a translation is, 1) “I’m seriously annoyed with his agent and his attitude”. 2) “I hope he’s not here in two weeks but if he is he’d better knuckle down and grow up”. 3) “We have someone else now to play his position so fuck him”. 4) he might get another game when he grovels, 4 months after we picked him from the gutter 5) meanwhile for any clubs watching, he’s a great guy, come and get him and pay us a decent wedge, he’s worth it.

I might be reading things wrong, of course.

My post was 16:32 Martin's comment was when? The club announcement was when.? Both my brain cells are still working........just 😁

Darran said:
3swan said:
My post was 16:32 Martin's comment was when? The club announcement was when.? Both my brain cells are still working........just 😁

Have you had you nap? :lol:

Yes after my warm milk 👍

Excuse me for being a pessimist, again. Gladbach is having a poor season, and he can't make the matchday squad with them. He's 22, so hardly here to learn is he? Hope I'm wrong and he hits the ground running, and that rebuilds his confidence.

old cob said:
Excuse me for being a pessimist, again. Gladbach is having a poor season, and he can't make the matchday squad with them. He's 22, so hardly here to learn is he? Hope I'm wrong and he hits the ground running, and that rebuilds his confidence.

The thing is, if he was doing well there he certainly wouldn’t be coming here. Manager may not fancy him there or he may not suit his system.

Let’s hope he does well here.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back