• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Russell Martin to Norwich City – Surely there is nothing in these reports?

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
It was a very strange turn of events last night when Norwich sacked Daniel Farke after they recorded their first win of the season.   That in itself tells you that the decision to remove him was taken before the game itself took place and that the club itself would already have a clear idea of […]

Read more

I think that if they were to go in for him he would take the job

Yjb_09 said:
I think that if they were to go in for him he would take the job

Like a rat up a drainpipe. So would I in his shoes. I’ll just be astonished if they see him as the answer to their problems just now. Massive risk. Way behind Farke in experience and achievement.

It would be a shame but I’m sure we’ll survive. We’ve set our stall out now on what we want and hopefully we’ve learned not to take peoples PowerPoint pretences as truth without some on the field proof.

Am I the only one who think he would turn it down as to early for him? Am I being naive?

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Am I the only one who think he would turn it down as to early for him? Am I being nieve?

You may not be the only one NCFOJ, but I think you’d be in a significant minority.

monmouth said:
Am I the only one who think he would turn it down as to early for him? Am I being nieve?

You may not be the only one NCFOJ, but I think you’d be in a significant minority.

It'll properly feck up our season of he goes already Mon... Be a right moanathon!

With due respect, a nonsense thread. That club is a fck up when it comes to staying in the PL, and as mentioned they won't ask him to rescue them.

Well we all know what happened with that slimeball Martinez, so don't be surprised if it happened. Martin obviously has a connection with Norwich and i reckon would be off in a jiffy if the opportunity arose.

another example of how well run we are if we lsot another manager to the prem - has that ever happened with those freaks up the road?

Who is nieve?

Dog eat dog. If Norwich go for him, then he's gone. Nothing more to it than that.

MrSwerve said:
Dog eat dog. If Norwich go for him, then he's gone. Nothing more to it than that.
Ah that's the end of that debate then!

Personally, I disagree. He's building something here, on the up and is a great fit for us (and he knows it). Norwich are sliding and not the best time for anyone to take over. He will leave one day of course, as is the way for our RM's. But, it'll be on the back of success here. Win win. All IMHO of course.

Fireboy said:

Who is nieve?

I assumed he was into roleplaying and had forgotten whose turn it was to play Nieve. Other options are available at all good book shops.

Agree with the majority here, if they come in for him he won't be able to say no. Think this is the best timing for us though; if it were the upcoming pre-season then I don't think we'd have a leg to stand on, but Norwich's no.1 priority right now is to stay in that league, and I don't think Russell will be their choice for that at this stage.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back