• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Russian Report

Muteswan said:
Interesting timing of this being published, happens to coincide with the Back to 60 campaign (WASPI) case appeal. šŸ¤”
A lot of women, and families, have been seriously affected by the change in the pension age for women. My wife alone will have lost around Ā£48,000 due to not being able to claim pension at 60.(approximately Ā£8,000 per year). I canā€™t see anything coming of it unfortunately, but Boris said he would ā€œlook at it againā€it in his campaign for the leadership. I wonder if he can backtrack on that one too. Oh, he already has.

Look coincidental. Sadly the plight of these women is not making the headlines it should. Extreme case of moving goalposts.

waynekerr55 said:
Dgt73 said:
Do you think the U.K. , USA , Eu interferes in the affairs of Russia ?

Two wrongs and all that

Show me one bit of evidence that Russia has interfered in British elections.....šŸ˜€ oh you canā€™t, and why canā€™t you , because there ainā€™t any.

The idea that Russia was interfering in the Scottish referendum is absolutely laughable šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Mr Johnson accusing Starmer of not condemning Russia on the Salisbury poisoning in PMQs today. This newsnight clip runs coach and horses through that.

https://twitter.com/bbcquestiontime/status/974418573878747137?s=21

Seems you can say what you like in Parliament now.

Dgt73 said:
waynekerr55 said:
Two wrongs and all that

Show me one bit of evidence that Russia has interfered in British elections.....šŸ˜€ oh you canā€™t, and why canā€™t you , because there ainā€™t any.

I have not looked for any plants in my garden. Therefore I have no plants. The main finding is that there has been no investigation of interference. We donā€™t know either way.

Professor said:
Dgt73 said:

I have not looked for any plants in my garden. Therefore I have no plants. The main finding is that there has been no investigation of interference. We donā€™t know either way.
Why would you carry out an investigation when there is absolutely no evidence of Russian interference.
A bit like you wouldnā€™t phone the police and ask them to investigate a burglary at your home, when there is absolutely no evidence that your home has been broken into.

Just some opportunists trying to make political gain.
What they donā€™t realise is 99.9 % of people couldnā€™t careless.

Iā€™d rather have Putin in charge than 99 % of the charlatans we have in Westminster.

Dgt73 said:
waynekerr55 said:
Two wrongs and all that

Last week, the Foreign secretary confirmed that they had, or was he lying?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53433523

Imagine if the just released Russia Report came out before the last election. Early enough to be reacted on... That election would have been delayed! Every sane voice would have said you CANT HAVE an election when its clear we haven't investigated interference in our system!

Dgt73 said:
waynekerr55 said:
Two wrongs and all that

Because nobody has investigated it old chap...

waynekerr55 said:
Dgt73 said:

Well using that logic that you have adopted, can we also point the finger at Canada, Australia, Brazil, Japan and even Outer Mongolia, because nobody has investigated those countries too....šŸ˜‚

Dgt73 said:
waynekerr55 said:

Well using that logic that you have adopted, can we also point the finger at Canada, Australia, Brazil, Japan and even Outer Mongolia, because nobody has investigated those countries too....šŸ˜‚

Well no, it's acknowledged that they are interfering just the extent hasn't been investigated ...

waynekerr55 said:
Dgt73 said:

Well no, it's acknowledged that they are interfering just the extent hasn't been investigated ...
Acknowledged by who exactly ?

Dgt73 said:
waynekerr55 said:

In the report. They said in the presser that they wouldn't be able to quantify it, fact is there is meddling.

waynekerr55 said:
Dgt73 said:

In the report. They said in the presser that they wouldn't be able to quantify it, fact is there is meddling.

What report ? Do you mean the report led by a snp mp šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m going to phone the police and report my house has been burgled...I have absolutely no evidence though that my house has been broken into, but Iā€™ll insist on the police carrying out an investigation šŸ˜‚

Dgt73 said:
waynekerr55 said:

The foreign secretary of the UK government!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53433523

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back