• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Russian vaccine

PencoedJack

First Team Player
Reaction score
Would you take it if you were shielding & unable to get on with life? Or would you wait until the middle of next year when the UK one is hopefully ready?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53735718

If you're already in hospital with it, the vaccine ship has sailed for you anyway. ;)

I would be concerned that this has been tested on fewer than 100 people, with limited safety and as far as I can see no efficacy testing. As much as political statement as based on science

Professor said:
I would be concerned that this has been tested on fewer than 100 people, with limited safety and as far as I can see no efficacy testing. As much as political statement as based on science

That's a no then Prof?

PencoedJack said:
Professor said:

That's a no then Prof?

I would want to know more. The Russian military are quite happy giving veterinary vaccines to troops where there is no human one (so I have heard from a friend who works for a manufacturer)

Had his daughter injected with it first ,,,,,fecking irriot, why didnt Putin have it himself?

KrunchyKarrot said:
swan65split said:

Had his daughter injected with it first ,,,,,fecking irriot, why didnt Putin have it himself?

Its most probably the one from Oxford, thieving ruskie commies.

The Oxford is a bit complex. They have probably made a simple vaccine which gives and immune response, but is not that likely to offer great protection. Like the Israelis they may be using existing coronavirus vaccines used in chickens and turkeys as a basis for this-just switching the virus from AvCoV to SARS CoV2

Anyone who served in the military in conflict zones will know what I mean by stab pens, the test was the military, nobody questioned it.
Yes sir, I will.

Pegojack said:
It's called Novichok.

Putin guarantees that if you get inected with it, you will not die of Covid 19.

We'd still put covid down as cause of death in this country.

Professor said:
PencoedJack said:
That's a no then Prof?

I would want to know more. The Russian military are quite happy giving veterinary vaccines to troops where there is no human one (so I have heard from a friend who works for a manufacturer)

Ah, but when did you last hear of a russian soldier dying of distemper or Parvo ?

swan65split said:

That there is an indicator of how much we should trust it before full phase three trials.

He's promoting it to the world but not had it himself. He "will do soon enough" ;) when this obvious issue gets back to their government.

Flashberryjack said:
Professor said:

Ah, but when did you last hear of a russian soldier dying of distemper or Parvo ?

I dont know about that but recently a lot of doctors, who spoke out over issues with Covid 19/PPE, suddenly "chose" to throw themselves out windows in multi-story blocks.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back