• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sack Race, Russell Martin, Steve Cooper, Erik ten Hag 🤔

I feel like Martin will last the season and then be sacked if Southampton are relegated. I'm also pretty confident he'd then get a job at another PL club as it seems like people generally love his brand of BS.

I would say that if Southampton go down without much of a fight (we've seen wat his teams are like when they go on a losing run) and still insist of playing suicidal football from the back then he won't last the season & it would be unlikely that any other club looks at him.

But Kompany took Burnley down & walked straight into the Bayern Munich job, so what do I know?

Cooper - leister fans saying same thing we did about him, score first goal and then shut up shop

I would say that if Southampton go down without much of a fight (we've seen wat his teams are like when they go on a losing run) and still insist of playing suicidal football from the back then he won't last the season & it would be unlikely that any other club looks at him.

But Kompany took Burnley down & walked straight into the Bayern Munich job, so what do I know?
Some managers continue to get good jobs even though they have been a complete failure in a lot of others . Martinez comes into that category, as do many others.

Cooper - leister fans saying same thing we did about him, score first goal and then shut up shop
Lots of Leicester fans on Talkshyt just now calling for his head already, bit harsh so early in the campaign, one even criticised Tatey, saying "Alan Tate looks like a slob on a stag weekend in Benidorm"! 😳

Cooper and Leicester were never a good fit. Imagine they had survival and survival only in mind when they hired him.

Lots of Leicester fans on Talkshyt just now calling for his head already, bit harsh so early in the campaign, one even criticised Tatey, saying "Alan Tate looks like a slob on a stag weekend in Benidorm"! 😳
Very untrue... more like a stag weekend in Blackpool

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back